Have you received your AT&T tracking number?

mobile79

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Are the people that are getting theirs early the ones who ordered nearly instantly when they were available to preorder?

Most definitely not. I'm hearing of people that ordered late in the day on the 15th that already having tracking numbers and shipments already on the way. I ordered noon to 1 on the 15th and mine is still showing "in progress". There's no way in he** these orders are being processed in the order they were received.

DewDuck

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I just checked after seeing your post and mine just went to Qty. 0 backorder as well. This within the last 30 minutes. Still not showing shipped but it's progress!

I was stuck in the system as well:

• Placed order on AT&T site and around 12:30pm EST 6/15.
  • Received email from Premier support verifying order 3 minutes later
  • Premier site showd "in process" with no change since 6/17 with an order date of 6/15
  • AT&T Wireless site showed order place 6/16 and backordered since 6/17
  • Never any pending charge on CC

Now suddenly backorder status has been set to 0. Still no pending charge and no shipping info or tracking number.

Progress! I have had the exact same problem as you (ordered an hour later) and just had my backorder status go to 0 also in the last 30 min! Maybe there is hope after all.

siddfinch

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
Just got my tracking info -- finally!

6:30AM order on 6/15, just got the number now. Set to get to me by 3pm tomorrow. We'll see if it gets held or if they release it!

htrdlnc#CB

Aug 29, 2008
Visit site
Holy hell it's a miracle! My order no longer shows that it is on backorder, now i'm just waiting for a tracking number!!!! Anyone else had this happen to them? if so how long was it until you got a tracking number! :)

Me f***ing too!!!

Holy sh**!!

Kannon#AC

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
My order just updated with a tracking number. Literally within the last 5 minutes. I've been refreshing like mad. FedEx tracking shows the phone in Ft. Worth (I live in Las Vegas) with delivery tomorrow before 4:30pm.

Details:

Ordered 12pm PST on the 15th via Premier
Check Order status page shows a 16th order date
Status was backordered until last night

I was worried about not getting it until next week and now it turns out I'll get it a day early :)

GPD1739A

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
No updates on my order, one 32GB black via AT&T's Premier page at about 1230 CDT on 6/15.

Premier status page still says "Processing".
Standard status page still lists 1 on backorder.

No success tracking via Fedex through the reference number method.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Im really annoyed. My AT&T order says shipped on 6/17. Its show a tracking number since saturday night, yet still fedex shows nothing. I got two different emails from AT&T on monday saying its shipped and enjoy your phone, with instructions on how to activate. Still nothing from fedex. Ahhhhhh!

cbm

Jun 20, 2010
www.xfade.com
I also got the two emails from AT&T, one was for a generic phone and included several steps that aren't possible or practical for the iPhone. The second one was iPhone-specific, with more reasonable steps.

hopper

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Im really annoyed. My AT&T order says shipped on 6/17. Its show a tracking number since saturday night, yet still fedex shows nothing. I got two different emails from AT&T on monday saying its shipped and enjoy your phone, with instructions on how to activate. Still nothing from fedex. Ahhhhhh!

Mine shows "shipped" on 6/18, but like yours the tracking number is unknown in the FedEx system. I called FedEx and they said that the shipment has not yet been released to them. :-(

cking1786

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Ok, here's the scoop. Ive been on here the last two days reading about people expecting their phone to be delivered on the 24th and even the 23rd. I am in the same situation as most of the rest of us on here, I have a tracking number and everytime I check the FedEx website there was no information regarding my package. So, I pretty much got fed up with not knowing anything and reading on here of people who have even reveiced their phone today and called FedEx. The lady I spoke with checked my tracking number and informed me that my phone was scheduled to be delivered TOMORROW!! So, if you want some clarity on you shipping situation, give FedEx a call and see what they come up with. Tomorrow cant get here soon enough!

tsky74

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
tkao, check the "check order status" page. Don't track by the premier site. Seems to update alot slower than the standard page.

tkao2025

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
tkao, check the "check order status" page. Don't track by the premier site. Seems to update alot slower than the standard page.
Thanks I did that and it shows in progress (no back order) so I should be ok. Funny thing is on this site order date is 6/16, but on Premier it was 6/15. I got my confirmation email on 6/15 at 10:26am EST.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Ok, here's the scoop. Ive been on here the last two days reading about people expecting their phone to be delivered on the 24th and even the 23rd. I am in the same situation as most of the rest of us on here, I have a tracking number and everytime I check the FedEx website there was no information regarding my package. So, I pretty much got fed up with not knowing anything and reading on here of people who have even reveiced their phone today and called FedEx. The lady I spoke with checked my tracking number and informed me that my phone was scheduled to be delivered TOMORROW!! So, if you want some clarity on you shipping situation, give FedEx a call and see what they come up with. Tomorrow cant get here soon enough!

Just spoke with Fedex, they are having problems with the apple shipments showing up online via tracking numbers. CALL FEDEX to see when yours is coming. They told me mine is being delivered tomorrow. Thanks iCoach for the heads up!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods