Have you received your AT&T tracking number?

krisk

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
The suspense of AT&T showing the phone as shipped on 6/17 with a tracking number that doesn't show up in the FedEx system finally got the best of me. I called FedEx to ask about what was going on. The rep stated that they did receive the package on 6/17, but it is registered in their system as not allowed to be moved until the 23rd. She said she didn't know why this was and put me on hold while she checked into it. When she came back on the line she asked what this package was. When I told her it was an iPhone she stated that was the reason; they are under contract for a specific delivery date of the 24th and are not to move the package prior to the 23rd. So, looks like I'll be getting mine on Thursday!!!

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
@hotrodlincoln I'm in northeast Michigan and still in progress. Nothing has ever been on backorder. Ordered the 15th in the morning. AT&T order status has an order date of 6/16/10.

scottdoc718

Jul 9, 2008
Visit site
My tracking number just showed up today. It is a UPS delivery though. Status is still in progress. The number is not in the UPS system yet. I have an order date of 6/15.

jxl8844

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
this is what mine shows.. bought at an att local store early on the 15th...

Ship date Jun 22, 2010
Destination ARLINGTON, TX
Estimated delivery Jun 23, 2010by 3:00 PM
Service type Standard Overnight

Tracking results as of Jun 22, 2010 12:00 PM CST

Date/Time Location/Activity
Jun 22, 2010 6:00 AM FORT WORTH, TX/Picked up
Jun 22, 2010 6:00 AM FORT WORTH, TX/Left FedEx origin facility
Jun 22, 2010 6:00 AM DALLAS, TX/At dest sort facility
Jun 22, 2010 3:28 AM /Shipment information sent to FedEx

tmasopust

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone given any thought to the fact that all individuals who happen to receive their phones via FedX on the 23rd may not be able to activate them until the 24th? That would stink!

I got inline for the 3G at 5:30am EST on release day only to not be able to activate it until 4:30pm EST that day due to the high server demand. That day was a similar cluster!

JRoZe410

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Finally, I GET A TRACKING NUMBER!Through FEDEX

I ordered on June 15 around 9:30 am est.My order was showing order date of 6/16.Ship Date is June 22 and hopefully I have it tomorrow because tracking info is not up on FEDEX website.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Finally, I GET A TRACKING NUMBER!Through FEDEX

I ordered on June 15 around 9:30 am est.My order was showing order date of 6/16.Ship Date is June 22 and hopefully I have it tomorrow because tracking info is not up on FEDEX website.

WTF that is the exact same time I ordered mine.....did you order 16 or 32gb?

JRoZe410

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
WTF that is the exact same time I ordered mine.....did you order 16 or 32gb?

I ordered a 16gb.I just have to tell you to hang in there man.I know its tough because I was in your situation until just an hour ago.They will get to it soon.I was going nuts checking every 30 mins for a damn tracking number.Finally,looked at 1 and saw it.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I ordered a 16gb.I just have to tell you to hang in there man.I know its tough because I was in your situation until just an hour ago.They will get to it soon.I was going nuts checking every 30 mins for a damn tracking number.Finally,looked at 1 and saw it.

I ordered a 32gb as well so maybe that has something to do with it.....not sure what is going on....

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site

did you get a status changed email from AT&T when they did it?

killburn37

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
GOT MY TRACKING NUMBEr

Dont fear guys, i just got my tracking number, it said back ordered until yesterday and then said 0 back order and now has tracking number and i WILL have it tomorrow by 3 pm!!! wow, i am amazed :D

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
The suspense of AT&T showing the phone as shipped on 6/17 with a tracking number that doesn't show up in the FedEx system finally got the best of me. I called FedEx to ask about what was going on. The rep stated that they did receive the package on 6/17, but it is registered in their system as not allowed to be moved until the 23rd. She said she didn't know why this was and put me on hold while she checked into it. When she came back on the line she asked what this package was. When I told her it was an iPhone she stated that was the reason; they are under contract for a specific delivery date of the 24th and are not to move the package prior to the 23rd. So, looks like I'll be getting mine on Thursday!!!

ok then why are alot of us getting it tomm??????

Keyport. Central NJ. Exit 117 off the Pkwy.

How did you order? What time?

I ordered on the A T & T site about 2:30 pm.

Im around the Woodbridge Area, exit 11 off the NJTP. I ordered mine thru ATT Premier Online at about 7:30am EST on the 15th

My tracking number just showed up today. It is a UPS delivery though. Status is still in progress. The number is not in the UPS system yet. I have an order date of 6/15.

Why did they send it via UPS?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73