Have you received your AT&T tracking number?

The Guy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
ordered mine at 530am eastern on 6/15 from at&t. order status is shipped on 6/17 with fedex tracking that does nothing.

called fedex and a customer service rep said they have received all these packages but at&t is holding them for delivery until the 23rd and people will start to receive the packages on the 24th. no tracking updates should be expected until the 23rd.

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I ordered mine on 6/15 online (premier) and the order went through at 12:20pm Central time. i got the email confirmation page. I checked the order status and it said Attention! until it finally went through on 6/19. Now, when I log into AT&T, it says my order was placed on 6/19 (instead of 6/15 and it is backordered. I called AT&T premier and the woman really didn't help me. She said there was a delay in processing and mine didn't get processed manually until 6/19. I asked her if I lost my "status" in line (because I actually ordered on 6/15) and she said yes. What a mess! I am not sure why mine had initial issues procssing. It still shows backordered with no FedEx number. Anyone else have this problem or can any offer any info?

i ordered on the 15th probably about mid morning EST time my time it was almost 7AM when i got my confirmation number. my order date has never changed on the premier site and it shows they last updated my status on the 16th but nothing has ever changed from processing on that site. when i check on att's regular website order status with my phone number it shows 1 ordered and 1 on back order. and the order date there also shows the 15th. they placed the hold on my card as well and it has since dropped back into my bank account as they did not take the funds. i am waiting for it to say shipped but i doubt it will do so. I am beginning to wish i had never pre ordered or tried until i made it with apple.

roper360

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
stilll say processing

i know you guys are getting shipping notice I got mine threw ATT store and recieved a confermaion E mail its being PROCCESSED and has said that everyday since I got the email,has anyone else actually been shipped if you ordered threw ATT store? And did the confermation # show up threw the confirmation e-mail? Thanks for the help.

tkao2025

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
Ordered my on Premier on the 15h. Shows last update on the 16th and still processing......Does Premier and regular customer order status look different?

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
Yes I ordered mine on the 15th at 5:30 am central time, and I now have a tracking number, but Fedex does not know it yet either.

YAY!

I can't wait.

Oh, btw, I am a premier business customer. If that helps others.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I got a Fedex tracking number and says shipped 06/19 but then it stills says in progress. Im sure its fine

nmoreman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Fed Ex Info Update from an ex-employee - ME

Yes, I'm waiting, but no progress will be shown until FedEx actually picks up shipments and scans into their systems. And remember they have multiple day delivery options.

These will be generated by computer, assigning numbers to each order and placed in que for loading. When that truck departs dock and arrives at FedEx facility, they will be scanned, then you can tell the progress within their system.

Options, due to volume, could be to begin moving thru system to destination terminals via 2nd day service, overnight service for ones going out later, or even held at destination terminals for delivery to begin the same day.

With this volume, they must work within FedEx's perimeters, but Mr. Jobs will have the power to dictate delivery options.

I'm just hoping they give the option for signature release so I don't have to be setting at home waiting for my phone, miss the delivery, and wait another day.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I just checked the status of mine on the actual AT&T website and it shows as backordered?!?!?!? I ordered mine on the 15th about 8:30 a.m. WTF is going on... I check the premier website and it says I ordered it on the 15th! So what should I believe?!!??!

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
I recieved a shipping conformation email this morning from ATT . Mine has been shipped .. Heres what my email said .

AT&T - Shipment Notification

Dear XXXXXX XXXXXX,

Your iPhone order is staged for pickup by our shipping carrier. Your tracking number is shown below.

Because of unprecedented volume, it may be as much as 72 hours before the carrier can provide any detailed information to you. Please don't be concerned if you visit the carrier's site and specific information about your order is not provided. The information will be updated when the carrier picks up the order at our warehouse.

If you placed an order at one of our stores and asked for the product to be shipped to the store for pick up there, our AT&T sales associate will call you when it has arrived.

As a reminder, here are your order details:

card0124

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I just called FedEx customer service and was told that the package was still sitting in texas (where fed-ex has to pick them up from) so since the packages are not yet in the possession of FedEx they can not give an tracking information. My tracking number (and i would assume all yours) is a valid number and should be updated by tomorrow to start tracking where it is. I live in New Mexico which is right next door to texas so i assume mine should be here. maybe Jobs will let us preorders get the phone as soon as FedEx can deliver it to make up for all the system errors. Hey i know it's a long shot but i can dream.

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I just called FedEx customer service and was told that the package was still sitting in texas (where fed-ex has to pick them up from) so since the packages are not yet in the possession of FedEx they can not give an tracking information. My tracking number (and i would assume all yours) is a valid number and should be updated by tomorrow to start tracking where it is. I live in New Mexico which is right next door to texas so i assume mine should be here. maybe Jobs will let us preorders get the phone as soon as FedEx can deliver it to make up for all the system errors. Hey i know it's a long shot but i can dream.

Sitting in Texas? I thought these were shipping from Hong Kong?

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Im in the same boat as you... debating on calling. Let me know what they say!

Late

I just got off the phone with AT&T and am on hold now with premier. AT&T is showing on their end that it is still in process...but their own website shows that it is on backorder.....I am on hold with premier because even AT&T said they have more info than they can give me, so we'll see what they say.....this is ridiculous..........

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods