Have you received your AT&T tracking number?

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
@jondigital I agree with you 100%. I don't care if I have to wait a few more days, just give me some damn details and not the same line of bull everytime.

JonDigital

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Wow. 20 minutes of being on hold the rep came back and told me that rest assured I would receive an email with my tracking number once the shipping carrier picks up the package. She also said that since the order is in progress I should get it "soon" and that she couldn't give me date as to when it will be shipped specifically. F/;(kers

Yep same story they tell everyone. "Do not worry!" LOL F****** indeed.

joncx

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I just got an update on my tracking status.

Jun 23, 2010 6:00 AM Picked up FORT WORTH, TX
Jun 23, 2010 6:00 AM Left FedEx origin facility FORT WORTH, TX
Jun 23, 2010 4:17 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

Alot of people said that their tracking stayed at Forth Worth, TX and got their phones an hour ago. Is there something going on?

Looks like yours got processed around the same time as mine, except mine hasn't showed as left yet. Is your order status showing delivery for tomorrow? That is what mine says, but the FedEx CSR yesterday said it would get delivered today. If this tracking info is correct I would guess it won't get delivered till tomorrow, unless others are getting them with similar times in their tracking.

Jun 23, 2010 3:49 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

tmasopust

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
To those still waiting, like a lot of people here, my status on Premier and AT&T order status showed incorrect order dates and backorder status. In 22 hours everything has changed. Status all show shipped, tracking information is working with delivery scheduled for tomorrow. No CC charge yet but I assume that will show up tonight.

So, the wait is hard but things change fast. Good luck!!!

matthew23

Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
Shipped! just checked the at&t website - mine shiped on 6/23/10 and I have a tracking number now. No info in fexex suystem yet but should arrive tomorrow! WooHoo!

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
My tracking has finally been updated. Picked up in Fort Worth. Why don't they just drive it right over to Dallas and deliver it.

GPD1739A

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Latest news on my side - my standard order page shows items shipped, status is shipped and it shows a tracking number (although the carrier shows as null).

I just received the e-mail from the Premier site letting me know the item has shipped - but it also cautions that the delivery could take up to 72 hours.

And from what I've heard, the Fedex tracking site says that "package deliveries are proceeding as normal, but tracking updates are temporarily being delayed, please try again later."

So we can add FedEx to the list of companies who were unprepared for the iPhone 4 rollout.

mobile79

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Wish I had a tracking #. @matthew23 and @sagacity4 did your orders show any items backordered?

Mine has never showed backordered. Like the rest of us waiting for a change, I am ok to wait a few extra days. What I'm still really pissed about, though, is that I know for a fact that those who ordered after me are getting theirs shipped first. We were told that orders are processed in the order they are received...first come first served. BS!

ALexSoFLy

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Looks like yours got processed around the same time as mine, except mine hasn't showed as left yet. Is your order status showing delivery for tomorrow? That is what mine says, but the FedEx CSR yesterday said it would get delivered today. If this tracking info is correct I would guess it won't get delivered till tomorrow, unless others are getting them with similar times in their tracking.

Jun 23, 2010 3:49 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

Ship date Jun 23, 2010
Estimated delivery Jun 24, 2010 by 3:00 PM

It says In transit so I'm assuming its on the truck. Alot of people said the FedEx information is slow/late because some of them have already recieved their phones and the tracking still states that it is still in Fort Worth, TX. And guess what I seen drive past my house, A DAMN FEDEX TRUCK speeding for his life.

tmasopust

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Mydnyte,

Re-read your email. It says "it may be as much as 72 hours before the carrier can provide any detailed information to you." The tracking information may be old and incorrect but you are still expected to get your package on time.

JonDigital

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Mine has never showed backordered. Like the rest of us waiting for a change, I am ok to wait a few extra days. What I'm still really pissed about, though, is that I know for a fact that those who ordered after me are getting theirs shipped first. We were told that orders are processed in the order they are received...first come first served. BS!

Ding ding ding. This is the problem. First come first served a slice of humble pie! I just had a guy in my office, who ordered his phone 10 HOURS AFTER ME just get his delivered to the office. I almost threw it at him.

I have patience. I do not have patience for being lied too.

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
@pendragyn when did it get picked up? Sometime this morning?

@Alienware_51 it lists it as picked up this morning at 6:00AM. I'm assuming CDT.

Also, I have still not received an email from AT&T telling me it has shipped, so the reps telling people that are full of it.

mobile79

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Ding ding ding. This is the problem. First come first served a slice of humble pie! I just had a guy in my office, who ordered his phone 10 HOURS AFTER ME just get his delivered to the office. I almost threw it at him.

I have patience. I do not have patience for being lied too.

For sure. It's no different than being in line at the store on release day and them allowing late comers to cut right to the front of the line when others have been waiting there for 5 hours.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro