Have you received your AT&T tracking number?

tsky74

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Still "in progress" on my premier tracking and "backorder" on my check order status. I guess I'll try shaking my iphone to see if it will change status for me.

card0124

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Mine says shipped on the 18th got fedex tracking numbers but still nothing from fedex when clicked on the tracking number but shipped and the 18th not bad. does anyone know where the "warehouse" at&t is talking about is?

insearchof

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Mine still states "In Progress" and I got my order in at about 10:15am EST on th 15th. So yea, it is 100% random with posting FedEx tracking and shipped status.

Late

krisk

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine from my local AT&T store on the 15th. It took from 9am Eastern when they opened until 10:05 for them to get their computer system to accept the order, but it was done before their system went down. I received my confirmation e-mail at 11:19am the same day.

Just checked my order status this morning and it has changed from In Progress to Shipped!!! I was quite worried because my e-mail from AT&T stated that my order would be shipped on or after June 24. Can't wait to get it in!!! :D

Kannon#AC

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
I'm still showing "processing" on Premier and "in progress" on Check Order Status. I ordered mine online at 12pm PST on the 15th.

marissaa310

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine inside AT&T at about 4:15 PM EST. Mine still says "In Progress" with no tracking number yet.. but it doesn't say back-ordered so that's a good sign!!

cking1786

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Got my tracking number and it says shipped!! Good sign for Thursday delivery. I should get it then seeing as I ordered it at 5:15am CDT.

gern blanston

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Both of my orders say In Progress with Quantity Shipped 0, but one has a Ship Date of 6/19 and the other has a Ship Date of 6/20. Both have Fedex tracking numbers with no info on the Fedex website. I ordered at the AT&T store at 6:00 pm CST on 6/15.

Hoping for the 24th!

SoonerLater

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Ordered on 15th from ATT; shows as 16th; Order "In Progress"

On the 15th I tried repeatedly to order online (at apple.com and attwireless.com) starting at 5am CT. I also tried to order over the phone to ATT. When none of this worked, I was at an ATT store in Okla. City when the doors opened at 10am CT on the 15th. Even being 3rd in line, the system was already crashed before I got to the counter, so my order was manually written. Even though my order was written on the morning of the 15th, the ATT website shows that I ordered it on the 16th. (See screenshot).

DOES ANYONE HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER WHO ORDERED FROM ATT WHERE THE SYSTEM SHOWS A "JUNE 16th" ORDER DATE?

djkilla

Jul 18, 2008
Visit site
Wow! Checked my order on AT&T and it says the new iPhone was shipped by FedEx on 6/17 last week. I also have a tracking number.

FYI, I ordered my phone on the 15th at 6:45am eastern time. No problems and it took less than 2 minutes to place the order. When I checked the order online, it had an order date of 15.

tsky74

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
My two orders were placed at 8am on the 15th online (premier) and got confirmation. However, the check order status wasn't processed until the 17th. Now I'm thinking I may not get mine until after launch. I called ATT now and all they can tell me is that it's "in progress". I know they had problems with chsrging my CC because for some reason, Chase decided to put a hold on my account and waited for me to call to release. Oh well, I guess I just have to wait unil Thursday to see if Mr Fedex rings the bell.

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
still waiting for mine to update. i have decided if it does not get updated by tomorow morning i am canceling my order. the frustration att's pre order process has caused me is just not worth the extra week long wait to receive my phone. and att could very well be losing a customer over this as well since they were saying 1st come 1st serve BS. what is their idea of 1st come 1st serve exactly?

matthew23

Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
I ordered mine on 6/15 online (premier) and the order went through at 12:20pm Central time. i got the email confirmation page. I checked the order status and it said Attention! until it finally went through on 6/19. Now, when I log into AT&T, it says my order was placed on 6/19 (instead of 6/15 and it is backordered. I called AT&T premier and the woman really didn't help me. She said there was a delay in processing and mine didn't get processed manually until 6/19. I asked her if I lost my "status" in line (because I actually ordered on 6/15) and she said yes. What a mess! I am not sure why mine had initial issues procssing. It still shows backordered with no FedEx number. Anyone else have this problem or can any offer any info?

cerreta2884

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
im having the same prob.. i orded mine on the 15th at abot 7am az time they chagred my acc that day then the next day the charge is gone and now when i looked up my order status its is the 16th and its still just processing

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2