That's pretty brutal Jamoke. I wouldn't sit quietly about this. Get your phone and then raise hell. That's BS.
    06-24-2010 08:49 AM
    @AlienWare_51 Congrats! I was worried about you last night! Glad to see you have confirmation! Enjoy your phone! I can't wait!
    06-24-2010 09:40 AM
    Mine is out for delivery by FedEx! Does anyone know if the leasing office in my building will be able to sign for it - I am at work? I hope so, don't want it going back and having to get redelivered tomorrow...
    06-24-2010 09:43 AM
    On truck for delivery, finally! I was not one of the fortunate early deliveries. A coworker got hers and yesterday and she ordered around 1-2PM CST on the 15th. I ordered at 5AM CST on the 15th.

Anyways, I'm just a few hours (hopefully minutes) away. Anyone know if the Bumper cases are in AT&T stores?
    06-24-2010 09:49 AM
    On truck for delivery, finally! I was not one of the fortunate early deliveries. A coworker got hers and yesterday and she ordered around 1-2PM CST on the 15th. I ordered at 5AM CST on the 15th.

Anyways, I'm just a few hours (hopefully minutes) away. Anyone know if the Bumper cases are in AT&T stores?
    I was wondering that about the bumpers too. I ordered one from Apple but it won't ship until 6/30 or something. I called the Apple store and they do have the black ones in but I am sure it is crazy there so an ATT store would be a lot easier.
    06-24-2010 10:07 AM
    Just talked to my friend, who happens to be a local ups driver in my area and he said that his supervisor told him to leave the iPhone in a safe place at the delivery address and continue on w/o signature. Not sure if this is just in my area or in many regions.
    06-24-2010 10:12 AM
    Does the shipping box identify it as "Apple" or "iPhone?"
    06-24-2010 10:14 AM
    No iPhone for me today. At this rate not tomorrow either. I think at & t is saving mine for last.
    06-24-2010 11:00 AM
    just got mine right now!! yeah
    06-24-2010 11:04 AM
    @iVenom congrats! Enjoy it!
    06-24-2010 11:09 AM
    Just talked to my friend, who happens to be a local ups driver in my area and he said that his supervisor told him to leave the iPhone in a safe place at the delivery address and continue on w/o signature. Not sure if this is just in my area or in many regions.
    Wow that's crazy I've seen people steal a new couch out of an apartment lobby I'm thinking a delivery box is much much easier
    06-24-2010 11:12 AM
    Mine is supposedly on the truck for delivery, according to FedEx.

Thankfully, I had it shipped to the office so it should be here most likely sometime after noon local time.
    06-24-2010 11:14 AM
    @ipheuria I agree. Quite easy to steal. Plus, how would they know if that place is "safe"
    06-24-2010 11:16 AM
    mine has been out for delivery thru UPS since 830 ET jus waiting on the store to call and say i can pick it up... im prob not gonna get it til this evening thou because i gotta be at Basketball practice at... right now... oh sh*t, gotta go.
    06-24-2010 11:17 AM
    Tracking now lists mine on the truck for delivery. Odd thing, there is a new entry at 6:27 this morning saying Future delivery requested. But it is still listed as on truck, so hopefully that is just referring to not delivering it until today.
    06-24-2010 11:19 AM
    Mine is on truck for delivery! Finally! But I'm going to be at work...it's going to be a longgggg day.
    06-24-2010 11:29 AM
    Are you ready for this. You wont Believe it. Ok, so as i stated on this forum many times I was a preorder with "direct Fulfillment". As of yesterday i was stuck at in progress. I received an email last night at 9:30 last night saying my order was CANCELLED!! To make matters worse, I went to my local AT&T store and called 611 trying to find out why my order was cancelled and no one has an answer for me. As they were looking at my account (to revert my upgrade date) they could not believe this happened. And before you ask about debit or credit, I used credit and also payed for a friends phone that is shipped and should arrive today. I thought about throwing a fit and demanding that phone but that would be douchy of me. So now, no Iphone 4 for me and then I have to camp out on monday for the tuesday release. and just for one more kick in the nuts, My grandfather died last night. Im way past the point of angry and now this whole situation is just hilarious. I will have have my MacBook and will be posting on the forum as I spend the night in front of my At&t store. The best news is i got to play with their display model and Im really happy for those of you that have received your phone or at least know its on its way. It really is a work of art. And I couldnt get the signal strength to move even when I completely covered the band. Enjoy the hell out of it and i will be enjoying mine come tuesday.
    06-24-2010 11:35 AM
    To all who experienced the pre-order pain this last week, I think it was well worth it. I live in Indianapolis and a co-worker has been in line at Apple store since 6:00am. He is still outside the mall at 12:00pm and has not made it inside where there is another set of snaked lines. He could never get through on pre-order day.

And we thought it was rough!
    06-24-2010 12:09 PM
    iPhone just delivered to my office now.
    06-24-2010 12:21 PM
    Yeah, I would much rather wait even just a few extra days to have mine shipped than wait in those lines. I'm in Salt Lake City, and there's only one Apple store. I heard there were still several hundred people waiting at the 10:00 hour. I can't do crowds. Still pissed that my phone hasn't shipped yet though.
    06-24-2010 12:21 PM
    iPhone delivered successfully to my house. Now I have to wait until I get home work to play with!!
    06-24-2010 12:25 PM
    iPhone just delivered to my office now.
    Great .. glad to hear .......

Fresh1
    06-24-2010 12:25 PM
    Looks like FedEx has fixed the tracking problems and the website is up to date. Unfortunately mine is still on a truck.
    06-24-2010 12:30 PM
    I don't think FedEx's tracking information is quite up to date yet, as evidenced by the fact that I have a box with an iPhone 4 in my hands but the tracking number still shows as "on fedex vehicle for delivery".

At this point, what the FedEx site says about my delivery is superfluous.

(It wasn't signed for in my instance - I wonder if all the carriers were told that they should just leave it in a safe place.)
    06-24-2010 12:53 PM
    I called the AT&T store to see if it was delivered. After a quick look in back I was basically told that I would get an email from FedEx after it was delivered. This coming from AT&T, who I has still have not sent me an email telling me it was shipped. I'll keep refreshing the FedEx tracking site, and call them again later.
    06-24-2010 01:00 PM
491 ... 17181920
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD