Have you received your AT&T tracking number?

JRoZe410

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
did you get a status changed email from AT&T when they did it?

no,received no email from AT&T besides my order confirmation from June 15 and My Number Port from T-Mobile was successful email.I just happened to check alot lol.Im going on Vacation Sunday to Vegas and have my MyTouch on Ebay so I wanted to make sure I was getting my iPhone before I sold it on Ebay.

Ivoryplum

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
Just called UPS.
Mines being delivered tomorrow. :)

@clg82 Try calling UPS and FedEx and ask if there are any packages expected for delivery at your address. I have heard you are able to call and ask, but they won't give you a tracking number, just let you know. Hopefully this helps!

killburn37

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
this is my reference number " N061.O.xxxxxx B CNG A " try inserting your shipping order number for the x's att gave me the order number n061-o-xxxxxx and so this must be the references you can find your shipping order number from your order status update email

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
Called at&t a few minutes ago about my order, didn't have a clue to the status of my order besides seeing that it was successfully "placed". Anyone else pre order 32GB on the 15th and still sitting "in progress"?

killburn37

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
@alienware, i was until about 20 mins ago. i ordered at 4:30 cst and finally got tracking on att.com 20 mins ago and email 3 mins ago, not to worry, you should get it!

htrdlnc#CB

Aug 29, 2008
Visit site
Called at&t a few minutes ago about my order, didn't have a clue to the status of my order besides seeing that it was successfully "placed". Anyone else pre order 32GB on the 15th and still sitting "in progress"?

Me!!!

I'm still stuck and A T & T has no answers for me.

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
What is with the inconsistency with the emails from AT&T? I've had a tracking number for about 3 days now, but FedEx still doesn't have any info on it, and I have received NO email from AT&T about it.

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
@hotrodlincoln: hopefully we'll get ours shipped out tonight sometime, killburn's words of hope is keeping me positive that we'll receive a shipment notification before the nights end.

@killburn37: thanks for the hope :)

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Called FedEx, the automated system couldn't find my tracking number, but when I got transferred to a human he could see that it is scheduled for pickup tomorrow, and "if" it is overnight it "should" be delivered on Thurs. Once I saw Apple had allowed early delivery I was hoping that since I had it shipped to the store they might get it a day early and allow pre-orders to get picked up tomorrow, to help ease the amount of people trying to get into the store on Thurs.

cbm

Jun 20, 2010
www.xfade.com
I managed to place my order 29 minutes after they started taking pre-orders, and while I've had a tracking number for a couple of days, it still shows not found on the FedEx site for me.

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I managed to place my order 29 minutes after they started taking pre-orders, and while I've had a tracking number for a couple of days, it still shows not found on the FedEx site for me.

That's the same as me. I called FedEx and they told me it was scheduled for pickup tomorrow.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Holy hell it's a miracle! My order no longer shows that it is on backorder, now i'm just waiting for a tracking number!!!! Anyone else had this happen to them? if so how long was it until you got a tracking number! :)

tmasopust

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I just checked after seeing your post and mine just went to Qty. 0 backorder as well. This within the last 30 minutes. Still not showing shipped but it's progress!

I was stuck in the system as well:

• Placed order on AT&T site and around 12:30pm EST 6/15.
  • Received email from Premier support verifying order 3 minutes later
  • Premier site showd "in process" with no change since 6/17 with an order date of 6/15
  • AT&T Wireless site showed order place 6/16 and backordered since 6/17
  • Never any pending charge on CC

Now suddenly backorder status has been set to 0. Still no pending charge and no shipping info or tracking number.

Last edited:

siddfinch

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
Holy hell it's a miracle! My order no longer shows that it is on backorder, now i'm just waiting for a tracking number!!!! Anyone else had this happen to them? if so how long was it until you got a tracking number! :)

I've been "In Progress" since 6/16!

Ivoryplum

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
Are the people that are getting theirs early the ones who ordered nearly instantly when they were available to preorder?

No sir.
I was up the minute the preorders went live.
I wanted a white one, but since it wasn't available, I went to bed.
Long story short, finally got an order for a black one in around 12:30-1:00 p.m. pst.
Mines suppose to be delivered tomorrow.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal