Wow.. I was planning on getting a black iPhone 4, but after watching the hands on videos.. the white looks good, and the black look likes a smudge collector.. DAMMIT! What to get.. Thankfully, I have time as they have yet to announce anything for Canada.
    06-20-2010 11:00 PM
    ^ agreed. The white is extremely slick. Just don't have the patience to wait for it. Hope you guys get an announcement up there soon.
    06-21-2010 12:39 AM
    I agree the white looks really good. I opted for the black though, I felt there was a better chance of getting one.
    06-21-2010 12:46 AM
    Yeah I am going to hold out for the white one it just looks Sooooo SWEEETTTT! lol hopefully it comes out by early August.... man i cant wait
    06-21-2010 01:02 AM
    I wanted a white one, but I was not going to wait up to 2 months potentially for them to get the white one released.
    06-21-2010 03:25 AM
    Black for me. White for wife. I agree white is slick looking. I just don't care for the white screen.
    06-21-2010 03:37 AM
    White faceplate is a bad idea, there's a reason nobody makes TV sets with white surrounds you know...
    06-21-2010 06:25 AM
    Im waiting for the white one. I had a pre order for black but I cancelled it. I would be living a lie if I got a black one. It would be a print collector and white is much easier to keep clean. So im waiting.
    06-21-2010 06:59 AM
    White faceplate is a bad idea, there's a reason nobody makes TV sets with white surrounds you know...
    Yet, this is not a TV. Many things are white, my 360, my iMac (well, silver, but whatever). The black just collects way to many fingerprints by the look of it.
    06-21-2010 07:37 AM
    Yet, this is not a TV. Many things are white, my 360, my iMac (well, silver, but whatever). The black just collects way to many fingerprints by the look of it.
    No but it is used to display videos & photos etc (unlike a 360 which uses your black TV set, weird comparison).

I have both a white & black Nintendo DS and the colours on the black are much stronger due to white being reflective and black absorbing light.

I'd have had a white back, black front iPhone 4 like my 3GS but when I saw the white faceplate I went right off it.

I kinda think I'd prefer a phone which showed of it's screen to it's full potential rather than be fussing over fingerprints but each to their own.
    06-21-2010 08:19 AM
    Mine sits on the dash as a gps. White would be kinda glaring.
    06-21-2010 08:47 AM
    Yea, I think the white is kinda ugly, that sensor on top of the earpiece would bug the crap out of me.
    06-21-2010 09:30 AM
    I think the white is absolutely hideous.
    06-21-2010 09:31 AM
    Not worth waiting for an undisclosed amount of time to get your white iphone! That is if they even have them at stores on launch!
    06-21-2010 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD