Best Buy iPhone 4 Release Plans

gogators

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Since I can't post links yet, go to iclarified and they have the Best Buy Launch Plans.

It does say on the bottom of one of the first few pages that the iPhone 4 device won't be available at launch.

If true that sucks as I preordered mine from BB.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Thanks, this is really helpful since I ordered from Bestbuy as well. I'm so glad I didn't do it online with att and apple. It was the easiest thing to do just walked in and out no problems.

gogators

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
yeah it was very easy and I also did it for the 3GS launch, but I have a bad feeling that best Buy may not be getting enough to fill all of their preorders. I hope I'm wrong as I am #6 on my store's list.

paulrkiii

Sep 29, 2009
www.facebook.com
Since I can't post links yet, go to iclarified and they have the Best Buy Launch Plans.

It does say on the bottom of one of the first few pages that the iPhone 4 device won't be available at launch.

If true that sucks as I preordered mine from BB.

I read that as employees won't have any available for purchase...I'll be pissed if it isn't available as I'm not going to be in the area after Friday afternoon...I specifically asked the question that if I pre-order it will be there on Thursday...guess we'll see

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
I'm happy to hear that they will not be selling their first round of shipments to walk ins and will instead fill all pre order sales first. I think I will also take them up on the zagg full body protector. I'm not worried about getting one on launch day I am one of the first few to order the iphone from my local store. He said they had over 40 preorders and its a big store so I think the local store will get a decent shipment in.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
I read that as employees won't have any available for purchase...I'll be pissed if it isn't available as I'm not going to be in the area after Friday afternoon...I specifically asked the question that if I pre-order it will be there on Thursday...guess we'll see

I was told that they will hold any pre-orders till the end of the business day. Its up for grabs after that.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Well I am doubting the fulfillment of my BB preorder more and more. I am now thinking that if i dont get a call on the 23rd telling me that my iphone is waiting for me I will ditch bb and then probably try and figure out how early I will have to camp at my local AT&T store. :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR