Hi all,

Hope this doesn't sound like a stupid question.

I'm eagerly awaiting the new software upgrade to iOS4, and I'd like to know exactly when to expect it, if that information is available?

I live in the UK and am wondering whether the software update will become available at midnight GMT, or at some point at random in the day on Monday?

I stay up late most nights anyway so will probably connect my iPhone up anyway to check, but if anyone knows for sure then that would be much appreciated!

Cheers!
    06-20-2010 09:45 AM
    Some random point during the day
    06-20-2010 10:02 AM
    There's already a thread on this, please try and do a search before you make a new thread in future.

And yes it will most likely be a random time during the day, last year I believe it was around 1PM.
    06-20-2010 10:20 AM
    There's already a thread on this, please try and do a search before you make a new thread in future.

And yes it will most likely be a random time during the day, last year I believe it was around 1PM.
    Sorry. I did, but I'm obviously bad at searching. Feel free to delete my thread.

Thank you for your answer.
    06-20-2010 11:03 AM

You are right, it was 10:00 eastern. 1 pm PAC.
    06-20-2010 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD