? About iPhone preorder

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys I had gotten my preorder in on AT&T online early the 15th, I never got an email confirmation but I called CS and they said the order did indeed go threw. The thing is she said that since the iPhone is being released on the 24th that's when they ship it. I thought it was supposed to ship on the 23 and be at my house on the 24. Is she right or is it gunna be here on the 24? Thanks guys!

card0124

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
This is a question that has been bothering me also. I have talked to the guys at apple and they said it is supposed to be here the 24th, and the guy at the at&t store where i went to do my preorder said the same, but in my confirmation email it says it will ship on or after the 24th. My order did go in the 15th it even says so in the email so I hope the people i talked to are correct about it being here thursday, but if anyone knows the real expected arrival i would love to know cause my nerves are really bothering me here. I'm not good at waiting.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
If your preorder was made after 3.30 EST , chances are you will NOT get it on the first batch ( delivery June 24th )

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
It seems like the AT&T store associates were all told to say that it will ship on the 24th. I was told the same thing. I'm hoping it will be there on Thurs. but with the way AT&T have handled this pre-order I have my doubts.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2