Official switching from BlackBerry to iPhone 4 thread

RKMichael

Mar 18, 2010
ipodrepairblog.com
I switched from VZW and a BlackBerry Curve to the iPhone 3Gs right before the iPhone 4 was released, I have thought about going to get the iPhone 4 because it has only been two weeks but I really like the way the 3gs feels I haven't felt the iPhone 4 but I wasn't a big fan of the squared off sides. I have been a BlackBerry user since 2008 and I was very excited to switch to the iPhone. I am also counting the minutes until I can go home and sync my phone up to get the i OS 4! Wooo!

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm transferring over to the iPhone 4 from my Blackberry Bold 9700. I used to have the iPhone 3G and still love my crackberry, but have just missed my iPhone! I think it's a more user friendly phone, and also a lot more fun! I can't wait to get it!

l1ghtn1ng

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I switched from VZW and a BlackBerry Curve to the iPhone 3Gs right before the iPhone 4 was released, I have thought about going to get the iPhone 4 because it has only been two weeks but I really like the way the 3gs feels I haven't felt the iPhone 4 but I wasn't a big fan of the squared off sides. I have been a BlackBerry user since 2008 and I was very excited to switch to the iPhone. I am also counting the minutes until I can go home and sync my phone up to get the i OS 4! Wooo!

I would upgrade to iphone 4 it's a big upgrade! And think about the fact that you're on contract for 2 years which means the next time you can upgrade is iPhone 6 (if apple keeps up with 1 release a year) By then the 3GS will be far behind and old.

Jonmartin

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I'll be switching to iPhone 4 from an ATT Bold 9700. I hope I'm not disappointed I had an iPhone 2G and 3G but skipped the 3GS. I couldn't be happier with the last 2 Blackberries I had so I hope this new iPhone is a big improvement over iPhone 3G that I last had.

imiller913

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
I will be switching to the iphone 4 from tmobile bold 9700 asap. I was unable to pre order so I will try to pick one up on release day, but I might have to wait a couple of days for the stock to re-up.

omg_its_kerri

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I've been going back and forth between BlackBerry and iPhone since the original iphone launched in 2007. At the time I was using a BlackBerry Pearl and waited nearly a year to get the iPhone. I used the iPhone for three months, sold it and switched back to the Pearl.

After that i went through a few more Blackberrys (a Curve 8310 and then a 8900) until the 3gs came out last summer. I upgraded to it in July and used it for a good four months or so until I began switching the SIM card between that and my BB 8900. When the BlackBerry died, I went back to the iPhone until I received a BlackBerry 9700 as a gift this past January.

The truth is, I just couldn't handle the lack of apps and anything else that could keep me interested in using the phone. I like productivity apps, and that is something I feel BlackBerry and RIM are sorely short on. The iPhone, as we all know, offers tons of options.

Before AT&T messed with the data plans, I switched back to the iPhone. For good. I can deal with whatever shortcomings may come (battery life, etc), and am hoping to upgrade to iPhone 4 just as soon as I can afford it. My boyfriend is taking my BlackBerry 9700 and will be using it for work, and I can't say I'll miss it all that much. I do now, though, that it's going to take something pretty awesome from BlackBerry and RIM to make me even think about buying another of their devices.

Gooster

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I never felt the desire for an iPhone until maybe spring of last year, a little before the 3GS model was released, and I was using the BlackBerry 8830 World Edition. That May, I ended up with the 9530 Storm in a BOGO deal and I was struggling to break the phone in. Eventually Verizon released the 5.0 OS software and things were as smooth as they were going to be until I accidentally broke the screen at my former place of employment.

I've been using the 8530 Curve since December of last year, which I absolutely love, but the iPhone 4 hardware is too sleek for me to ignore, and after much contemplation, I decided I had to have it, so here I am!

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
One more day! Hell, less than 24 hours and my iPhone should be in my hands at the Apple Store. I have my Reservation e-mail printed out and ready to go.

cheesey69

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
broke storm, address book move

ok so i broke the display on the storm and i am patiently waiting to order an iphone4. is there anyway, with a broken screen that is black, to move my address book to the iphone when i finally get one? thanks for any help.

bjames2785

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Today is my Last day on Blackberry! I will be having a funeral for my 9550 (storm 2) if anyone would like to attend... drinks will be free! jk lol I'll actually just be passing it down to my little bro, he still has a 9530 (storm 1) he's dying to get rid of.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro