Well I had my Iphone 3GS since July 31st 2009. I loved it but never jailbroke it and that really came to be a problem because, well, I get tired of phones easily...and looking at the same screen, same black screen daily, it grew to annoy me deeply. Coupled with failed calls and failed to send messages, I switched to the EVO to try it out.

I became a member of Android Central, was excited for my EVO, then I got my EVO. I loved it, the big screen, customizable backgrounds, live wallpapers, screen resolution was great.

Then I realized sure the screen was great and I loved the customizable backgrounds, and the 7 home screens was pretty cool, but the phone...sucked.

I liked how the handled the notifications, but I hated the keyboard. I tried Swype as well and I liked it but not as a daily keyboard. So texting something I do on my phone frequently was not a good expierence. It seems to lag, the Iphone is instant...

Then there was the battery life, I got about 3.5 hours, maybe 4.5 and thats with normal usage...not heavy usage. It was pathetic.

It was also very laggy, you would think with that things specs it would be snappy...it wasnt.

Anyways, I got a Bold 9650 from Sprint to see if I could just deal with that, afterall my main reason for switching was ATTs price...but ultimatley, I couldnt resist...So I now have a Iphone preordered for next thurs.

Att and Iphone here I come back. Just wanted to say hello to these forums!
    06-19-2010 01:14 PM
    Welcome back.
    06-19-2010 01:17 PM
    You should be flogged and ask for forgiveness from Chairman ZeJobs. How dare you turn your back on our world. lol
    06-19-2010 01:39 PM
    LOL I will never do it again! Im so excited to be back to the Iphone, Plus Sprints 30 day guarantee means Ill get all my money back for the month of service I had! But I already paid it on my CC...I wonder if they will still refund me!
    06-19-2010 01:41 PM
    You should be flogged and ask for forgiveness from Chairman ZeJobs. How dare you turn your back on our world. lol
    Agreed 100% !
    06-19-2010 01:44 PM
    We welcome you back and forgive you just this once for your indiscretion!

(I too usually get bored with my phones rather quickly but that never happened once I got my iPhone. Can't wait until Thursday!!)
    06-19-2010 01:50 PM
    We welcome you back and forgive you just this once for your indiscretion!

(I too usually get bored with my phones rather quickly but that never happened once I got my iPhone. Can't wait until Thursday!!)
    Whats going on thursday!?

06-19-2010 01:52 PM
    Welcome back. Honestly though I'm surprised you didn't get zapped by the death star.
    06-19-2010 04:29 PM

Isn't that weird! I've used WinMo, Symbian, and iOS. Even as simple as iOS is, I've never gotten bored with it. (been using smartphones for at least 6 years. iPhone is the only smartphone upgraded 3 times in a row!)
    06-19-2010 04:36 PM
    Welcome back man. Glad to have you here at TiPb.
    06-19-2010 04:45 PM
    msm0511: I was on vzw prior to getting my 3GS and had a few different WinMo phones, Blackberry Worldphone, Curve and had the disastrous Storm! Got the 3GS on launch day (defected) and now the new iPhone 4 on launch day. I can see this becoming an annual tradition!!
    06-19-2010 04:51 PM
    msm0511: I was on vzw prior to getting my 3GS and had a few different WinMo phones, Blackberry Worldphone, Curve and had the disastrous Storm! Got the 3GS on launch day (defected) and now the new iPhone 4 on launch day. I can see this becoming an annual tradition!!
    Me too! I've stuck with the iPhone since the 3G. No way am I defecting anytime soon!
    06-19-2010 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD