White iPhone Release Date Guesses

Which month will the white iPhone 4 be released?

• Total voters

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Off-topic, but I pre-ordered the 16GB, but now I want the 32. What are the chances I could take the unopened 16 in, pay the difference, and walk out with a 32GB?

IF they have extras your chances are 100%!
If they dont have any extras your chances are 0%.

Simple math, eh !? ;)

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
IF they have extras your chances are 100%!
If they dont have any extras your chances are 0%.

Simple math, eh !? ;)

I'm hoping they'll have the stock. In a small town in GA at the moment, so I think my chances are 85% that they'll have some! I was more worried about ATT giving me a hassle about it.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm hoping they'll have the stock. In a small town in GA at the moment, so I think my chances are 85% that they'll have some! I was more worried about ATT giving me a hassle about it.

AT&T giving customers hassles ? Thats unheard of ! :p:D

Im sure they will give you $199 credit for your 16GB but wanna charge you $599 for the 32GB cause you already used your upgrade eglibility once on June 15h 2010 :cool:

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
AT&T giving customers hassles ? Thats unheard of ! :p:D

Im sure they will give you $199 credit for your 16GB but wanna charge you $599 for the 32GB cause you already used your upgrade eglibility once on June 15h 2010 :cool:

:mad: That's exactly what I was thinking!:p

penorwood

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Off-topic, but I pre-ordered the 16GB, but now I want the 32. What are the chances I could take the unopened 16 in, pay the difference, and walk out with a 32GB?

If you don't mind waiting in line the chances are probably good ... but I think I would wait for a few days to let the furor die down ... I was thinking about the same thing. Didn't have the extra cash for the 32 on pre-order day but definitely didn't want to wait!

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
If you don't mind waiting in line the chances are probably good ... but I think I would wait for a few days to let the furor die down ... I was thinking about the same thing. Didn't have the extra cash for the 32 on pre-order day but definitely didn't want to wait!

I don't know what my problem was on pre-order day. I think it was that I hadn't slept, and at 5:15 am I finally got my order through. I was too excited to pay attention to what I was ordering!:p

karrott

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Really wish Apple would do a press release and tell us what's up with the white one? ...

That would be the appropriate thing to do, but Apple seems to be in the mood of abusing its power as a respected and secretive company. It's just not right in this situation, where people just want a product that was promised and are left with no explanation.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I totally believe they will be available in stores at launch. The OP is incorrect to say that all we know is it's coming "later this summer". This is NOT what Apple stated. And since that's what they normally DO say when something is coming later, I think they'll be available on the 24th. All Apple said is that they white ones are unavailable for pre-order or reservations. I don't think they'll have a large stock though. So I'm planning to get to the Apple Store EXTREMELY early so that if the white ones are available, I'll get one. And even though I reserved a black one, I know they'll let me switch for white because they've allowed it in the past.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I totally believe they will be available in stores at launch. The OP is incorrect to say that all we know is it's coming "later this summer". This is NOT what Apple stated. And since that's what they normally DO say when something is coming later, I think they'll be available on the 24th. All Apple said is that they white ones are unavailable for pre-order or reservations. I don't think they'll have a large stock though. So I'm planning to get to the Apple Store EXTREMELY early so that if the white ones are available, I'll get one. And even though I reserved a black one, I know they'll let me switch for white because they've allowed it in the past.

Im thinking you live around a river in Egypt area :p;)

karrott

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Sorry about that Leanna. Looking back I've realized that I got that information from the leaked AT&T document, which I'm sure isn't a reliable source of information. I've edited my original post.

At least I know I won't be alone waiting outside Apple on launch day and asking for a white phone. :p

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I'll be at our local Apple Store bright and early on the 24th to pickup my preorder black 32GB iPhone 4. Wife wants white. If the white is available, will they let me buy both?

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
That would be the appropriate thing to do, but Apple seems to be in the mood of abusing its power as a respected and secretive company. It's just not right in this situation, where people just want a product that was promised and are left with no explanation.

Well said....

karrott

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'll be at our local Apple Store bright and early on the 24th to pickup my preorder black 32GB iPhone 4. Wife wants white. If the white is available, will they let me buy both?

Yes, I believe the limit is two per customer for walk-ins. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73