Camp outs have begun!

isaac65

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
Damn! I was hoping to be first in line at that store on launch day by being there a couple of hours early. Oh well, lol.

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
this reminds me of when the PS3 came out and how many people were rolling out sleeping bags and stuff in the layaway section of my walmart where i work and i was like you do know were only getting so many units right? and they would all answer so? we will all get one and i would just smile nod and say good luck on that when we only have 6 of each model lol.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
now that's hardcore

I think this guy is Hardcore, now that is what I would call a fanboy. Now who would you think has less sense this camper dude or the idiots who buy the device and then sledgehammer it outside the store?

rliebert

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I heard on a Dallas radio station this morning that this guy also did the same for the 3G and the 3GS, making this his third time doing this. Kind of sad really.

The cool thing is that the Apple store management has been letting him take his chair inside the store during the day so that he doesn't have to sit out in the heat all day.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
The cool thing is that the Apple store management has been letting him take his chair inside the store during the day so that he doesn't have to sit out in the heat all day.

He could go home and hang out and home and then come back at night and still be the first and only person in line.

rliebert

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I just realized the saddes part of this whole thing...he reserved his phone online. He just wants to sit there for a week simply for the sake of it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods