AV cable for iPhone 4?

lbtriguy

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey there, I want to be able to play videos through my tv connected with the AV cables, does anyone know of any low-cost solutions that will work with the iPhone 4 to my tv

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I doubt anyone has a true answer to this as the hardware (iPhone 4) has not been released. The 3G would allow you to use aftermarket AV cables but the 3GS would not.

I tried buying the cheap stuff and it was a waste of money.

Until someone has tested it and confirmed that it works, save your money or buy the real deal.

e1miran

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
There is a solution on the 3GS that requires jailbreaking. It's an app that cost $2 called Resupported. It allows you to use one of the cheap $5 ebay av cables on the 3GS. I've used the app and cheap cable with great success. I assume the same could hold true for the i4.

mre925

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Iphone 4 and av cables

hello all,
real noob here. I had an iphone 3G that I battled to get cheap $5 av cables to work with. I just recieved my new IPHONE 4 on wednesday and plugged into my cheap $5 av cables in my car, and it played music with no problems just fine. I have another set at home I will try video with and post back later.

pg_rider

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Related question -- are aftermarket cables for a 3G the same as for a 4? I've got an iGo charging cable for my car that I'd like to use on my new phone -- should it work?

On topic -- I also have an AV cable for my 3G that I'd like to use with my 4 so would like to know if they're compatible...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods