AT&T Says June 25-28

StevieJobz

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I pre-orders on AT&T's premier site and got my confirmation email at 4:53am ET on June 15.

I just called AT&T and they said that fulfillment will begin on June 24 (meaning they get organized and then ship). So if you were in that first batch, expect the phone June 25-28. If you ordered after 1:30pm on June 15, expect it the following week. So on and so forth.

AT&T is depending on Apple stocking their fulfillment center with enough units.

Only way AT&T orderers getting anything June 24 is if they camp out at a store. Then you may still get double ordered if your online order is already in process.

As a premier customer, I was unable to order via Apple.com

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I got my confirmation through ATT premier at 5:16 am ET on June 15th. I thought the "fulfillment" statement to be a little confusing. When I pre-ordered my 3GS through ATT I got it on launch day. I read an official statement from ATT that said their pre-orders were shipped from the factory, just like Apple's. I don't understand why delivery date would be later since they are shipped from the same place, especially for those of us that were probably some of the first to get pre-orders in.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I got my confirmation through ATT premier at 5:16 am ET on June 15th. I thought the "fulfillment" statement to be a little confusing. When I pre-ordered my 3GS through ATT I got it on launch day. I read an official statement from ATT that said their pre-orders were shipped from the factory, just like Apple's. I don't understand why delivery date would be later since they are shipped from the same place, especially for those of us that were probably some of the first to get pre-orders in.

Was there some kind of a time frame that if you ordered after a certain time you wouldn't receive it until after the 24th........I ordered mine at 8:30 a.m. on preorder day, wonder if I will receive mine on the 24th or not?!?:eek:

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Was there some kind of a time frame that if you ordered after a certain time you wouldn't receive it until after the 24th........I ordered mine at 8:30 a.m. on preorder day, wonder if I will receive mine on the 24th or not?!?:eek:

ATT's official statement said any order received after 1:30 pm ET on the 15th would not be available for the first batch of shipments. So you should be okay I hope!!!!! When you check your order status, what is the order date posted? Hopefully it got processed in time. What time did you get your confirmation email?

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
ATT's official statement said any order received after 1:30 pm ET on the 15th would not be available for the first batch of shipments. So you should be okay I hope!!!!! When you check your order status, what is the order date posted? Hopefully it got processed in time. What time did you get your confirmation email?

I got it the second I pre-ordered and the order date says the 15th so looks like i'll be ok

StevieJobz

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I wish AT&T was a bit more specific. The confirmation email just says fulfillment begins on the 24th. Whereas Apple store, at the time, specifically said "delivers on june 24"

Maybe its just a wording thing. But the person I spoke to today said first batch folks can expect it june 25-28.

so we'll see. June 25 is wayyyy better than July 14

linc90

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
yeah i think thats kind of not true, look at this direct quote.

"Pre-orders for iPhone? 4 and iPhone 3GS 8GB will be processed to arrive as early as June 24, 2010"

theyll be here on launch day if you ordered before the cut off, they did with the 3GS.

bconley007

May 9, 2010
Visit site
"Thank you for your order. Your iPhone4 pre-order has been received and is being processed
in the order it was received. You do not need to take any action. You will receive an email from
us if we need any additional information."

thats the last email i got from at-t...nothing bout june 24th or june 25th delivery...i ordered before the 1:30pm cut off as well on the 15th.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I ordered at 10am PST on the 15th at ATT and my email confirmation says it ship on the 24th or after. I bet At&t is just covering their butts in case you dont receive it in time. The manager did believe though that we will get it on the 24th but they said they just can gaurantee anything

tx76mike

May 25, 2004
Visit site
I'm a premier customer through work and was able to order through Apple on 6/15 at 6:30am PDT. Got the confirmation email that afternoon from Apple with a delivery date of 6/24. Card reflects the charge already as well.

I pre-orders on AT&T's premier site and got my confirmation email at 4:53am ET on June 15.

I just called AT&T and they said that fulfillment will begin on June 24 (meaning they get organized and then ship). So if you were in that first batch, expect the phone June 25-28. If you ordered after 1:30pm on June 15, expect it the following week. So on and so forth.

AT&T is depending on Apple stocking their fulfillment center with enough units.

Only way AT&T orderers getting anything June 24 is if they camp out at a store. Then you may still get double ordered if your online order is already in process.

As a premier customer, I was unable to order via Apple.com

ugahairydawgs

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site

I don't believe AT&T ever released an official statement about a time cutoff for that day, but the reports online were that the cutoff was 1:30PST.

These things are going out on the 23rd (supply permitting), per the shipping information listed when you processed the order on the Premier site.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I don't believe AT&T ever released an official statement about a time cutoff for that day, but the reports online were that the cutoff was 1:30PST.

These things are going out on the 23rd (supply permitting), per the shipping information listed when you processed the order on the Premier site.

They did release a statement about this. If I can find it, I'll edit this post with a link to it.

EDIT: I found the link. I was right and wrong. The statement says "after Tuesday afternoon".AT&T iPhone 4 pre-orders sold out ? Boy Genius Report

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW