Have you received your Apple tracking number?

jlevine31

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Has anybody not received a tracking number yet from apple? i got my order in about 3pm on the 15th but the apple website still shows "not yet shipped". I'm wondering if it never went through?

bigchamp

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Has anybody not received a tracking number yet from apple? i got my order in about 3pm on the 15th but the apple website still shows "not yet shipped". I'm wondering if it never went through?

i have the same thing.called apple they say dont worry it will be there as schedule.they are shipping overnight.so we have to wait i guess.

CorvZ061

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
i have no idea when I will be getting mine, it left Alaska yesterday at 3:30 am but hasn't shown up anywhere else yet. Say's its estimated delivery will be the 24th by 4:30pm, wheres my fiance's arrived in Alaska this morning at 10:30, but it's estimated delivery is tomorrow by 10:30 am

lazerbyte

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
My phone is in route to me but I noticed my card has not been charged for the amount of the phone. Anyone else notice this and if so will it be included in my next bill from AT&T?

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
updated FedEx tracking...

I just checked FedEx tracking. It's been "at Destination sort facility" since 12:45am this morning. I am hoping to see the "on vehicle for delivery" status. I have seen FedEx packages stay "at Destination sort facility" for a day and delivery happens the next day.

jlevine31

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
just got off the phone with apple....they insist I will "get my shipping info tomorrow and should get the phone the same day". I asked how exactly that was possible, particularly when they told me it was coming from overseas, and they really didn't have an answer. So I'm thinking I will abandon my pre-order if I don't get a ship notice by tonight, bite the bullet and go to the store around 4am.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro