Have you received your Apple tracking number?

bigchamp

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
just spoke to a apple rep. told her i havent received a tracking number.she said dont get worried it will be there the 24th. everything looked fine.system is a lil behind

lazerbyte

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Tracking number for iphone4

I received my tracking number when I look at my order but it still shows that it has not shipped yet.

I hope it will ship tonight or tomorrow!

jltopal

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
iPhone4 has hit US spoil

Ordered June 15th 1015PM EST
Delivery Date June 24th Before 4:20PM EST
Just got this latest update from Fedex

In Transit
"Int'l shipment release
ANCHORAGE, AK"

DRLandgraf

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
I signed up at the store and their systems were crashed at the time. I stopped back today to make sure the order was in process. The store attendant looked up the status and it told him it was in process for delivery to the store. He said I will receive an email when it comes in and would be charged on my credit card when it ships to the store.

lazerbyte

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
My order now at AT&T shows that qty ordered 1 and shipped 1 and I have the fedex tracking number but fedex doesn't have it in their system yet as it doesn't pull anything up!

Hopefully I'll know more later tonight!

nator76

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
just curious to see if anyone has an odd reference number in their fedex tracking showing up? its an 811-711-xxxx number. a google search says its an area code used for special applications.

My wifes phone (which i ordered second, but shipped first from apple) has her phone number for her reference with the fed ex tracking.

Anyone seeing this? other than that everything is on track, still in HK though.

iLurk13

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
nator76, my fedex tracking also list my phone number as the reference number. I am hoping that this is normal so that fedex can call you and say found your phone.

nator76

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
nator76, my fedex tracking also list my phone number as the reference number. I am hoping that this is normal so that fedex can call you and say found your phone.

yeah my wifes # is her reference number, but mine is that weird one. Strange. everything else is fine, right adress, actually shipped, 24th ect. ect.

iLurk13

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I would say your probably you are okay. Is your a new line or an upgrade. If it is a new line I would think they use that number since your has not been assign. Or, I am just totally wrong.

nator76

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
I would say your probably you are okay. Is your a new line or an upgrade. If it is a new line I would think they use that number since your has not been assign. Or, I am just totally wrong.

no, not a new line. att customer since feb '09. was offered upgrade, for both lines (family plan). that number they gave me isnt even a real area code, it has no designated area, 811. i dont think anything is wrong, since these iphones arent tied to any number, just as long as it shows up with Brian (my fed ex guy) on my doorstep on thursday, im fine with it. Just seeing if anyone has seen that number. thanks for you help though

AugustB

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Ordered from apple.com near end of launch. Was a upgrade of existing iPhone. Received confirmation and FedEx tracking number a couple of hours ago. Shows estimated delivery at June 23, 2010 @ 12pm.

At Jun 21, 2010 1:48 PM, shows in transit with a current location of Anchorage, AK. I live in California.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Just got an official email from apple stating that my phone would show up on my doorstep on the 23rd! Wohoo! Accept that I already took rhe 24th off!

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Just got an official email from apple stating that my phone would show up on my doorstep on the 23rd! Wohoo! Accept that I already took rhe 24th off!

So now you get a day alone with your phone on Thursday,,,and this will be after your first nite with the phone so less pressure :p:D

inkedgeek

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
Dear Apple Store Customer,

You recently received a Shipment Notification email from Apple advising you that your iPhone has shipped.

This email is to confirm that your delivery will occur on June 23rd. Although Apple and FedEx tracking information may currently indicate a later date, you can check the FedEx website the morning of the June 23rd to track your package to your doorstep.

In the event that you will not be available to accept delivery on June 23rd, it may be more convenient to use our pre-sign delivery option by visiting our Order Status website at Apple Order Status.

Sincerely,

The Apple Store Team