Have you received your Apple tracking number?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Now my guess is that you got your wife the 16GB and yourself the 32GB, otherwise you would refer to the one marked for shipment as YOURS not hers :p

You damn skippy I got the better one! I sold something on Craigslist to a Nigerian prince and then saved up some tip money for the bigger iPhone. :)

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
here is how my looks

iphone.jpg

i hope i get it the 24th :(

Who did you order yours through? :)

tsky74

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Yes, that's a business account. I have the same screen. I also have the "check order status" screen and both screens have different data.

htrdlnc#CB

Aug 29, 2008
Visit site
My screen looks exactly like that too. I paid with my Visa debit card. The other day $317 dollars was on hold. Now it's back. I guess that's A T & T's way of authenticating my order.

I already sold my 3GS on Ebay, so I'm on pins and needles.

tsky74

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Chase still has my $ as pending since Thursday. I'm guessing it will become a charge once AT&T ships (atleast I hope).

htrdlnc#CB

Aug 29, 2008
Visit site
Yes, that's a business account. I have the same screen. I also have the "check order status" screen and both screens have different data.

Me too. On one it says processing, and on the other it shows "back-ordered". Even the shipping is back-ordered. I wonder what the real scoop is.

Anyone on here A T & T? Maybe they can shed some light on the situation.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
My wifes 16GB ordered from APPLE says Prepared for shipment.

My 32GB also from apple ordered 2 hours earlier says not shipped.

The AT&T order that I thought didn't go through but apparently did (double order) is showing in progress but they put it on my CC authorization.

So with all these charges pending on my account , seems like I may get a second 32GB on the same account by mistake.

Time will tell.

Ivoryplum

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
I have a feeling AT&T will be updating their statuses later than Apple.
Since AT&T sent Apple their orders, and Apple has to send AT&T all of the tracking info.

insearchof

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Well if Apples site would have been functioning in the 3 1/2 hours I was trying to order I would possibly have tracking # by now but.. NOOOO! I had to order through AT&T. Well time will tell.

Late

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR