Have you received your Apple tracking number?

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Ive never had a phone delivered. Do you have to be home to sign for it? Seems odd that they would just leave it on your door step.

One its shipped they will give you to the option to pre-sign it in case you wont be home when it arrives :)

It works smoothly . Last year mine was delivered at 11.30 at which point my wife called me , I went home for lunch and unpacked it and started the transfer of my old phone to my new one and viola! :D

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
Mines directly from Apple and I think they use Fed Ex. May not get notification until one/two days before. If it's like the Apple Care, it's Fed Ex overnight by 10:30am.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Mines directly from Apple and I think they use Fed Ex. May not get notification until one/two days before. If it's like the Apple Care, it's Fed Ex overnight by 10:30am.

As I said before, if its like last year it will NOT be overnight. It will be by UPS cause its international from HongKong (Fedex is used for their domestic shipping) and they will start shipping any day from now till Tuesday,,,, Theyre shipping most of this from overseas direct to you ! So its totally different than when you order from the AppleStore after release date , when units are shipped from US based warehouses :)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I just checked Apple's site. My wife's iPhone is marked for shipment. Woot!

I guess ATT's site hasn't updated yet. That's where I ordered mine from

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

ATT's site never updated for me last year. It still said "In Progress" until my 3GS was delivered!

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
ATT's site never updated for me last year. It still said "In Progress" until my 3GS was delivered!

They must use USPS :p

Dont ya'll hate USPS tracking system? It updates AFTER its delivered! Its like getting a weather report prediction about yesterday's weather ! :p

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site

Now my guess is that you got your wife the 16GB and yourself the 32GB, otherwise you would refer to the one marked for shipment as YOURS not hers :p

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
They must use USPS :p

Dont ya'll hate USPS tracking system? It updates AFTER its delivered! Its like getting a weather report prediction about yesterday's weather ! :p

Hehe. I think it was actually FedEx. I think it was ATT's gaffe. Once again.:p I never got shipment confirmation email from them either. I was really worried last year about it, but this year, I know what to expect!

willthetech

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
here is how my looks

iphone.jpg

i hope i get it the 24th :(

StevieJobz

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
AT&T stll hasn't charged my card. Ordered mint at 5am on 15 th and see same order status screens. Rep I called said charge most likely when shipped. Hope still have one on 24th.

Otherwise will use my apple store backup reservation that day. Return the AT&T one when it arrives.

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
my order still has not updated. the att premier site shows everything the same processing and last update don the 16th of june. i am hoping for a 24th of june delivery as i asked for the day off already so i will be home to wait for them to deliver it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner