Have you received your Apple tracking number?

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Im sure by Friday/Monday we will start seeing tracking numbers. Share with the rest of us as soon as you get a tracking number :)

Mods, can we sticky this !? Thanks :)

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Do we really need a sticky for people saying they got their tracking number?

we have 22 threads about different pre-orders ,,,, I dont think 1 thread like this would hurt,, just part of the "kid @ christmas"-feeling we got goin on ;)

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I did not receive a tracking number for the 3GS and when I called, ATT told me that only FedEx could give that information to me. So I hung up.

To my surprise, the FedEx driver called me about 30-minutes later and said, "Hey, I have your iPhone if you want to meet me somewhere on my route." I met him about 4 hours earlier then it would have been delivered.

it was a great experience that normally would not happen no matter how bad you wanted or needed the package.

So I gave him $5 and we both went on our way.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I did not receive a tracking number for the 3GS and when I called, ATT told me that only FedEx could give that information to me. So I hung up.

To my surprise, the FedEx driver called me about 30-minutes later and said, "Hey, I have your iPhone if you want to meet me somewhere on my route." I met him about 4 hours earlier then it would have been delivered.

it was a great experience that normally would not happen no matter how bad you wanted or needed the package.

So I gave him $5 and we both went on our way.

Wow thats awesome,,, its like a true miracle story! :)

gern blanston

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Mine says, "In Progress" on AT&T. It should say, "We're holding your shipment until the window closes on the decent offer that you received from Gazelle for your 3GS". :)

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I think all phones are shipped overnight so no one will have it saying shipped until the 23rd.

Last year they were shipped A WEEK before the delivery date.... In some cases, including mine, the iphone was at my local UPS 2 days before delivery but Apple had a hold on all deliveries till actual release date.

Keep in mind most of these units,if not all of them, come straight from HongKong and an overnight shipping would not guarantee release date delivery ;)

Last edited:

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
The only options on AT&T's website are In Progress, Canceled, Partially Shipped, and Shipped, not sure were people are getting Preparing for Shipment from.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR