iOS 4 on the 3GS

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
My battery seems to be about the same as it was with jb'd 3.1.3. I'm definitely hoping the iPhone 4 has the battery life they are claiming.

Agreed, my battery is about the same. I noticed it draining quickly yesterday but I was testing the limits of task-switching for like an hour with third-party apps and default apps.. The animation was just so fun haha...

I think if you have a ton of apps in saved state it will hurt the battery a little bit, but it's more actively switching between the apps that effects it. Either way it wasn't really an adverse affect on my battery at all with normal interaction.

Last edited:

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Hi! First post for me, and unfortunately, it's a dumb question! I put ios4 on my phone(3g). No problems until the end when itunes asked me if I wanted to set it as a new phone, or restore it from back up. Well, I hit back up, and now I have version 4, but no utilities folder! I do have a new calc logo, and game center, but otherwise, it looks just like my old set up. Should I try installing ver. 4 again, or just leave it alone? Thanks, and sorry for the long post!!

Isn't it supposed to look like the same setup? You
chose to restore.

DaBoz

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Touch until the "jiggling" takes place, drag one app onto another. A category/folder will be formed. You can change the name of the category if you choose. Continue adding apps to the folder.

Thank you... I was at wits end trying to figure this out... ;-)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner