I ordered my iphone through the ATT premier store and I got an email saying that my order is processing, my question is, is there a good chance that i will be getting my iphone on launch day if they already charged me for the phone? Or is it just doing the preliminary charges?

Thanks for any help.
    06-17-2010 01:54 AM
    I ordered my iphone through the ATT premier store and I got an email saying that my order is processing, my question is, is there a good chance that i will be getting my iphone on launch day if they already charged me for the phone? Or is it just doing the preliminary charges?

Thanks for any help.
    when did you order it? i believe anything after 1:30pm yesterday AT&T stopped guaranteeing people the iPhone on launch day.
    06-17-2010 02:00 AM
    If they already charged you for it, you should be good.
    06-17-2010 09:20 AM
    I ordered it at like 330pm, but they took the money out of my account yesterday, so don't you think it means mines going through the steps? Or could it be that they charged me and are just going to wait on shipping It?
    06-17-2010 10:50 AM
    If they charged you, and you did not get confirmation email, call the store.
    06-17-2010 10:54 AM

Thanks for any help.

In your email, what date does it give you for an estimated delivery time? I got an email yesterday morning saying that I should expect it on the 24th...
    06-17-2010 10:54 AM
    Do they charge the credit cards right away or when shipped !??
    06-17-2010 10:55 AM
    Do they charge the credit cards right away or when shipped !??
    When shipped.
    06-17-2010 11:52 AM
    When shipped.
    ATT has put a hold on my account for the full amount of my iPhone. I am assuming it will stay there until shipping, but in my opinion, it's like they've already charged my account since that money is no longer available to me.
    06-17-2010 12:00 PM
    ATT has put a hold on my account for the full amount of my iPhone. I am assuming it will stay there until shipping, but in my opinion, it's like they've already charged my account since that money is no longer available to me.
    I think youre talking Debit card, correct !?
    06-17-2010 12:01 PM
    I think youre talking Debit card, correct !?
    Yeah, I guess that would be different than credit. Sorry.
    06-17-2010 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD