Apple can KICK ROCKS!!!

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
As I'm so ticked off about the White iPhone 4 fiasco, I'm almost ready to tell Apple to kick rocks. First of all I'll admit that no other phone comes close to the iPhone, but I've had much better service than AT&T's crappy service and yet I'm willing to pay the most I've paid for a cell phone bill since 1998. I've been through 3 cell phone carriers and AT&T has the worst service EVER.

Yet, I am an Apple Chic. I love all of their stuff, but I am this close to walking away because I feel as though my loyalty doesn't matter. Sure I'm one amongst many, but I'm starting to feel as though Apple is taking advantage of their customer base. I'm only writing this in hopes that Mr. Jobs decides to read some of the blogs, yeah right - LOL! :rolleyes:

Am I alone in feeling this way?

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
How were you taken advantage of really? because they dont have a pre-order on a phone? Seems silly to be so ticked over a phone, you act like they took you 199 or 299 and they aren't giving you a phone....I will say this, it's just a phone, a very cool phone, but just a phone. And honeslty, you'll get one, so what the big deal? Just chill out, Apple products are great, thats why everyone wants them, so just chill. we're all loyal customers, some of us just got lucky on a few preorders or release days

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
At&t has been the only carrier to get good service at my house and I get excellent service all over LV. Yes it can be more expensive but I have been o nthe same plan since 04 so my rate is pretty cheap plus the corporate discounts I get. Only thing I hate about At&t is the customer service over the phone. Dont know how many times I told them to go eff themselves

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
How were you taken advantage of really? because they dont have a pre-order on a phone? Seems silly to be so ticked over a phone, you act like they took you 199 or 299 and they aren't giving you a phone....I will say this, it's just a phone, a very cool phone, but just a phone. And honeslty, you'll get one, so what the big deal? Just chill out, Apple products are great, thats why everyone wants them, so just chill. we're all loyal customers, some of us just got lucky on a few preorders or release days

I was pissed yesterday, but I'm over it. I'm just poking fun at them for ruining 1/4 of my day, LOL! Its all in fun that's all and telling a little truth behind my story - hell everyone else is doing it.

ONLY A PHONE, how dare you! That's blasphemy! J/k, like I said I'm over it.

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Stop your bellyaching. I got some white Sharpie markers here you can have.

Didn't know they had white sharpies, now that I know I can take back the 2 bottles of white out I bought, LOL! Don't be surprised if I pm you with my address to send me those sharpies :D

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Apple clearly stated that the white version wasn't going to be available for pre-order, why did people believe Best Buy? If you are mad at anyone, be mad at the liar.

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I agree! ... :)

I never tried to pre-order from Best Buy, I'd rather pre-order fromt the source. I found it strange that Best Buy was claiming to allow people to pre-order in white when Apple wasn't doing it - that just didn't make sense to me. Up until the official time of pre-order is when we found out that the white was not availabe to pre-order.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I never tried to pre-order from Best Buy, I'd rather pre-order fromt the source. I found it strange that Best Buy was claiming to allow people to pre-order in white when Apple wasn't doing it - that just didn't make sense to me. Up until the official time of pre-order is when we found out that the white was not availabe to pre-order.

Apple probably didn't tell Best Buy, I think they just assumed Best Buy would know.

cajunrph

Sep 29, 2009
Visit site
Best Buy can offer pre order on the white at any time. They just don't have to deliver it until Apple ships them. Has anyone read the BB pre order policy? I haven't but I bet it says something to the effect pre order deliveries are dependent on Apple shipping the product.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Best Buy can offer pre order on the white at any time. They just don't have to deliver it until Apple ships them. Has anyone read the BB pre order policy? I haven't but I bet it says something to the effect pre order deliveries are dependent on Apple shipping the product.

The agreement in the preorder is that you're reserving a device for delivery or pickup on release day. That's why apple is not taking pre-orders for the White iPhone, nor is AT&T. It won't be available on launch day. Best Buy is just ridiculous.

Gerorne

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Or Best Buy is smart, cause all they need to say is that's what they were told, offer an apology, and they still get people's money.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
No white phones to be seen

I can actually understand why someone would be upset. When the phones were shown at WWDC they were shown together and there was no mention that it wouldn't be available. Then there was no mention again until someone posted the info from AT&T that they wouldn't be available. So now they will be available late summer. It's not just a phone the people who wanted the white one have been excited to order since WWDC now they have to wait another 1,2 maybe 3 months. Imagine how you would feel if after WWDC Apple said due to shipping delays we wont get any iPhone 4 until September. I don't want the white one I'm just saying I can understand why someone would be upset. I mean how hard would it be to send out info after WWDC to say that the white phone is a bit of a different process and they wont be available on the June 24th launch but until late summer. Then atleast the people who want it would know long before preorder and it would come straight from Apple not a secondary source.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I can actually understand why someone would be upset. When the phones were shown at WWDC they were shown together and there was no mention that it wouldn't be available. Then there was no mention again until someone posted the info from AT&T that they wouldn't be available. So now they will be available late summer. It's not just a phone the people who wanted the white one have been excited to order since WWDC now they have to wait another 1,2 maybe 3 months. Imagine how you would feel if after WWDC Apple said due to shipping delays we wont get any iPhone 4 until September. I don't want the white one I'm just saying I can understand why someone would be upset. I mean how hard would it be to send out info after WWDC to say that the white phone is a bit of a different process and they wont be available on the June 24th launch but until late summer. Then atleast the people who want it would know long before preorder and it would come straight from Apple not a secondary source.

The unavailability of the white iPhone was unexpected. Something must've happened after the fact, otherwise Apple would've been up-front with it from the get-go.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Everyone is assuming you won't be able to pick up a
white 3Gs on launch. Maybe there will be and that
they didn't have any for pre-order. It's probably
because they are limited with the white ones.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR