Is iPhone 4, your first launch day iPhone?

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Hey, so I was curious. I have owned the original iphone, and 3G. Hoever, I waited weeks after release day to get them. Thsi time however, I am set for my first launch day iPhone, and for some reason I am excited! I dont know why, I just am!

So is this anyone else's first iPhone on launch day like me? I hope fedex gets that sucker to me at 10am as usual... :) I preorder that puppy through all the hell yesterday, I survived lol :D

viper3885

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
This will be my first launch day iPhone. My first iPhone was the 3GS and I got that 3 days after the launch. I preordered mine at bestbuy and reserved one at the nearest apple store about an hour away as my backup plan.

rliebert

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
This is my first launch day iPhone. I'm excited about being one of the few amongst my friends with the latest iGadget!

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I lined up to get the original and 3G on launch day but ended up getting direct fullfillment from AT&T because they were sold out by then. Waited exactly a week for both to arrive at the store.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Skipped the 2G & 3G. Picked up the 3GS about a month after release. This will be my first "on release" iPhone...assuming I get it on release. lol

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
The 3GS was my first launch day experience. Stood in line 3 hours out in the Vegas heat as it was a outdoor mall

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I purchased my 3G in October of '08. I skipped the 3Gs. I pre-ordered the 4 yesterday which will be my first launch day item. I'm just a little excited. :eek:

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
This is the first one I've ever pre-ordered. The ones I've gotten in the past have been
weeks after launch day. I'm pretty sure I'm not getting my phone on launch day eventhough
I preordered it though.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
This is the first one I've ever pre-ordered. The ones I've gotten in the past have been
weeks after launch day. I'm pretty sure I'm not getting my phone on launch day eventhough
I preordered it though.

Where and what time did you re-order? I preordered mine at 10AM PST with At&t in store. But i have to go pick another one at Apple thats reserved

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I preordered it though.

If you preordered it to be sent to your house, you'd have an email, and your card would've been charged by now, and on apple.com/store you'd have an order status, check that stuff firts before you worry ;)

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
This is my first launch day pre order! I managed to wait one week for the first iPhone, but the last two I showed up on launch day in the afternoon and waited less than an hour and got them. I am also soooo excited for this one for some reason. :)

iLurk13

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
This is my first pre order and my 2nd iPhone. I got the 3GS last year in July and was lucky to get the upgrade eligibility. I'm very excited and I'm already planning to take the day off on the 24th to wait for the delivery. :D

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
My first as well. Got one reserved at an Apple store near my brother's house, which is where I'll be on the 24th. I just hope I get it - I'm totally not trusting the reserved thing after the fiasco yesterday. I already printed out my email though!

Myself

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
The 3GS was my first iphone last year and I got it on launch day. Didn't pre-order it though. Just called after work to see if they had any in stock, drove an hour to the closest apple store, waiting in a small line of about 4-5 people, walked in and bought it. This year I pre-ordered it, and I'm really hoping I'll get it on launch day. It's looking doubtful, though, if only because I won't be home to sign for it, nor will anyone else, assuming it's delivered June 24 in the first place.

iLurk13

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
My first as well. Got one reserved at an Apple store near my brother's house, which is where I'll be on the 24th. I just hope I get it - I'm totally not trusting the reserved thing after the fiasco yesterday. I already printed out my email though!

I have a reservation too, but with all that happen yesterday I ended up pre ordering online at Apple for delivery. :eek: I just got to nervous.

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I've had both the original iPhone and the iPhone 3G but this is my first iPhone to be recieved on launch day! I'm excited too! I pre-ordered mine from AT&T in the store yesterday morning!