Let's meet up at the Apple store on the 24th!

Original6

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Since i am up talking anyways, i might as well just get on the road...see ya all down there...I will be in a bright orange "ocelot" t shirt and black black hawks hat...drive safe

frogstofall

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
Manager here told us 1st come 1st serve for everyone... So yeah a possibility you wont have one tomorrow.:cool:

The reservation email specifically says your reserved iPhone 4 will be held until close of business so that manager was either lying to you or thought that you were asking about non-reservations.

frogstofall

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
I think it also has some small print if i remember correctly...

All the small print says is basically that if you are qualified for the discounted price it doesn't guarantee you a phone. Which means that they want you to reserve.

Now if it said that reservations didn't guarantee you a phone THEN id be worried.

That's how I see it at least.

Greeney03

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
All the small print says is basically that if you are qualified for the discounted price it doesn't guarantee you a phone. Which means that they want you to reserve.

Now if it said that reservations didn't guarantee you a phone THEN id be worried.

That's how I see it at least.

Same here.. I'll be there 7am later.. Let's see what happens..

cableguy619

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Chula Vista, Ca (OTAT RANCH)

I picked up my 3gs one June 5th to lock in the data rate at Walmart.. I just came from Walmart 5am PST and received the 12th Golden ticket to received my 4G iPhone...So I can change out my phone for a swap and 100.00 bucks.

Righ across the street is Apple and lines are going both ways a good block long for preorder and 1st come 1st server.

I have about an hour until I need to go back and best part no lines as long as I get there before 730 ...YEAH FOR WALMART!!! lol

mtbenti

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
just left the willowbrook nj store, the line was insane, store has about 730 preorders left to fill with both lines wrapping around the mall, the store was probably letting in about 20 reserved people for every 1 non preorder, but seemed to keep reassuring people they had plenty to go around

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2