Pre Order Confirmation Email

bconley007

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I got a confirmation email a few minutes after I ordered it from at-t but they haven't charged my card yet. I will fell better once they charge my card

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I ordered via Apple, confirmation email, no payment. Picking up in store

Upon further memories, I did similar steps last year as today and only the ones who actually paid for it already got to "cut in line" and get theirs first. Hmmmm.....I guess we'll see when the day comes.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Money talks

If you have an order number and especially if they've already taken out the money why are you worried. If you've got the proof that is better than some email. I would give it a day or two for the madness to die down if you still don't have it by then call with your order info.

iLurk13

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I finally got through to Apple's online pre order and made it all the way to check out. It is paid for and scheduled for delivery. That email I got early wasn't sitting right. Now I can sleep easier until the 24th. :D

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
Finally got my order placed and order confirmation email from Apple. Took all day of trying to get through on Apple's site. I never could get anywhere on AT&T's site. The email stated delivery on the 24th. I feel better now.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
i order mine at 7:30am EST and had NO issues, NONE what so ever! Thank goodness, i just hope AT&T doesnt F the shipping up for the 24th! ALSO, i just checked the status again online and i had the "received" box checked and the "processing" box checked!! :D i cant waitttttttttt!!! my buddy and i are gonna have some steaks ready for the grille that day...wonder if the fedex guy would want a steak lol :p

rome1453

Aug 14, 2009
Visit site
Mine is the same. Received box and processing box checked for AT&T. I pre-ordered my at 3am PST. It took about 10 minutes. No hang ups.

penorwood

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
i order mine at 7:30am EST and had NO issues, NONE what so ever! Thank goodness, i just hope AT&T doesnt F the shipping up for the 24th! ALSO, i just checked the status again online and i had the "received" box checked and the "processing" box checked!! :D i cant waitttttttttt!!! my buddy and i are gonna have some steaks ready for the grille that day...wonder if the fedex guy would want a steak lol :p

Maybe I'll pop-in and share that steak with you! My family is an iPhone family (two still have the iPhone 3 and my dad has the 3GS, I'll be the first with iPhone 4!!! Bragging rights!!!)

tx76mike

May 25, 2004
Visit site
I placed my order at 630am PDT on the apple site and finally got the confirmation around 5pm. The carve was on my card though within minutes of placing the order. Took me about an hour this morning to complete the order. Can't wait!!!

tx76mike

May 25, 2004
Visit site
I placed my order at 630am PDT on the apple site and finally got the confirmation around 5pm. The carve was on my card though within minutes of placing the order. Took me about an hour this morning to complete the order. Can't wait!!!

Meant to say "the charge" and not 'carve' LOL :D

lsignor

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
I ordered mine around 7:30 p.m. est. Got a confirmation email right after, but just that the order has been placed... No charge on my card yet though. Always get nervous I typed the wrong number especially since I didn't double check. Though it's a credit not and not a debit card, so it always takes a couple day's to post to the account.

WIll be happy once order tracking is back up and I can check my order status.

Ivoryplum

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
I ordered mine around 7:30 p.m. est. Got a confirmation email right after, but just that the order has been placed... No charge on my card yet though. Always get nervous I typed the wrong number especially since I didn't double check. Though it's a credit not and not a debit card, so it always takes a couple day's to post to the account.

WIll be happy once order tracking is back up and I can check my order status.

Did you order from Apple or AT&T?

insearchof

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Just throwing my timeline into the pot of many.
6/15
1015am: Ordered through ATT, but received a timeout after sitting at the "purchase screen"
1020am: Received Email with confirmation/order number
11,12,am...9,10pm: checked for charges on card (debit card) and/or order status, NOTHING

6/16
6am: $416 has been placed on hold on my debit card
6am: Order Status shows "In Progress"

So there is still still hope for those who have received email confirmation but havent been charged.

lsignor

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
my credit card hasn't posted the sale.. but my credit limit is 200$ shorter then it was yesterday - so basically it was charged just hasn't posted to the account yet. Yay! Thank god I have thursday off. Will be sitting here going nuts! haha

jourabchid

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
i received a confirmation shortly after i ordered at 545am yesterday, got a link and an ordernumber + activation number and link...

today i get an email from my chase card saying they rejected the purchase because they thought it was fraudulent... my order still shows active, but it doesnt show in ATT's system at all except for the link online... talk about frustrating... i was sooo close...

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I pre-ordered on the 15th got my confirmation email shortly after and just today they charged my credit card....funny thing is tho they didn't include tax it's only for the $299.99.....crazy.....and I ordered from AT&T

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh