I finally got through to Apple's online pre order and made it all the way to check out. It is paid for and scheduled for delivery. That email I got early wasn't sitting right. Now I can sleep easier until the 24th.
    06-15-2010 09:40 PM
    Finally got my order placed and order confirmation email from Apple. Took all day of trying to get through on Apple's site. I never could get anywhere on AT&T's site. The email stated delivery on the 24th. I feel better now.
    06-15-2010 09:59 PM
    i order mine at 7:30am EST and had NO issues, NONE what so ever! Thank goodness, i just hope AT&T doesnt F the shipping up for the 24th! ALSO, i just checked the status again online and i had the "received" box checked and the "processing" box checked!! i cant waitttttttttt!!! my buddy and i are gonna have some steaks ready for the grille that day...wonder if the fedex guy would want a steak lol :P
    06-15-2010 10:24 PM
    Mine is the same. Received box and processing box checked for AT&T. I pre-ordered my at 3am PST. It took about 10 minutes. No hang ups.
    06-15-2010 10:29 PM
    i order mine at 7:30am EST and had NO issues, NONE what so ever! Thank goodness, i just hope AT&T doesnt F the shipping up for the 24th! ALSO, i just checked the status again online and i had the "received" box checked and the "processing" box checked!! i cant waitttttttttt!!! my buddy and i are gonna have some steaks ready for the grille that day...wonder if the fedex guy would want a steak lol :P
    Maybe I'll pop-in and share that steak with you! My family is an iPhone family (two still have the iPhone 3 and my dad has the 3GS, I'll be the first with iPhone 4!!! Bragging rights!!!)
    06-16-2010 12:25 AM
    I placed my order at 630am PDT on the apple site and finally got the confirmation around 5pm. The carve was on my card though within minutes of placing the order. Took me about an hour this morning to complete the order. Can't wait!!!
    06-16-2010 12:31 AM
    I placed my order at 630am PDT on the apple site and finally got the confirmation around 5pm. The carve was on my card though within minutes of placing the order. Took me about an hour this morning to complete the order. Can't wait!!!
    Meant to say "the charge" and not 'carve' LOL
    06-16-2010 12:32 AM
    I ordered mine around 7:30 p.m. est. Got a confirmation email right after, but just that the order has been placed... No charge on my card yet though. Always get nervous I typed the wrong number especially since I didn't double check. Though it's a credit not and not a debit card, so it always takes a couple day's to post to the account.

WIll be happy once order tracking is back up and I can check my order status.
    06-16-2010 01:18 AM
    I ordered mine around 7:30 p.m. est. Got a confirmation email right after, but just that the order has been placed... No charge on my card yet though. Always get nervous I typed the wrong number especially since I didn't double check. Though it's a credit not and not a debit card, so it always takes a couple day's to post to the account.

WIll be happy once order tracking is back up and I can check my order status.
    Did you order from Apple or AT&T?
    06-16-2010 01:28 AM
    apple sir.
    06-16-2010 01:38 AM
    Just throwing my timeline into the pot of many.
    6/15
    1015am: Ordered through ATT, but received a timeout after sitting at the "purchase screen"
    1020am: Received Email with confirmation/order number
    11,12,am...9,10pm: checked for charges on card (debit card) and/or order status, NOTHING

6/16
    6am: $416 has been placed on hold on my debit card
    6am: Order Status shows "In Progress"

So there is still still hope for those who have received email confirmation but havent been charged.
    06-16-2010 06:25 AM
    my credit card hasn't posted the sale.. but my credit limit is 200$ shorter then it was yesterday - so basically it was charged just hasn't posted to the account yet. Yay! Thank god I have thursday off. Will be sitting here going nuts! haha
    06-16-2010 09:49 AM
    wow, i have Bank of America and my card was charged within 20 mins cause BoA sent me an email to let me know
    06-16-2010 10:19 PM
    i received a confirmation shortly after i ordered at 545am yesterday, got a link and an ordernumber + activation number and link...

today i get an email from my chase card saying they rejected the purchase because they thought it was fraudulent... my order still shows active, but it doesnt show in ATT's system at all except for the link online... talk about frustrating... i was sooo close...
    06-16-2010 10:25 PM
    I pre-ordered on the 15th got my confirmation email shortly after and just today they charged my credit card....funny thing is tho they didn't include tax it's only for the $299.99.....crazy.....and I ordered from AT&T
    06-16-2010 11:28 PM
    Here is my pre-order adventure, Woke up at about 3:13 AM PST and thought what the heck I will see if it available yet. Was very excited to see it was up on the apple site. Tried and failed to order on Apples site, switched to ATT and got to the page showing the upgrade phone and realized I had not added the other line I need to upgrade so hit my back button and tried again and no luck. Kept this up until 4::45 AM PSD and had to get ready for work. Got to work at 5:30 AM PSD and tied both sites over and over with no luck. I had to work but every 30 minutes or so and on every break I tried. I was getting very frustrated. I kept reading about the outages at both sites and I was about to give up, but at about 2:00 PM PST I thought I would give it one last shot on the ATT site and by some miracle it when through. I got Mom a 16Gig and myself a 32Gig. Printed my confirmation. Today my I got an email from my CC asking if it was okay to process the charge, no idea why. Now my card has been charged and I have a confirmation email from ATT for each phone. I think it is terrible how long it took but I am the ***** who spent so much time working on it. I hope others did better than I.
    BTW this is my first post here and I am looking forward to many others.

Thanks,
    James
    iphone 3GS 16 Gig
    06-16-2010 11:40 PM
    so after ATT couldnt find my order at all, 2 days later from when i ordered, 5am on the 15th, i look at my credit card and the charge officially went through... but now my order date says 6/16...

da well, it took over 48 hours for my order to even show up in their system...
    lesson learned...
    06-17-2010 09:58 AM
    After two days, I finally received an email confirming my order. I checked AT&T online and my order still says 'In Progress'. I checked my online banking and still have the iPhone amount pending and ready to complete.

Where is everyone seeing the order date for the iPhone on AT&T?
    06-17-2010 10:17 AM
    Just a thought. Unless you are a first-time iPhone buyer (and if you are, I certainly understand the high anxiety!), then maybe it's easier to relax knowing that, no matter what, you WILL receive your iPhone 4? Even if it's a few days after launch, or even a couple weeks after launch (for those who pre-ordered late), take comfort in the fact you likely have your iPhone 3G or 3GS to keep you company until the new kid arrives
    06-17-2010 11:38 AM
    ok so weirdly enought, ATT reveresed the charge and the money is back in my acct! WTF!
    06-19-2010 11:47 PM
    @ Hack, my account reflected the same reversed charge as yours did. I contacted ATT to make sure I didn't lose my order and the person informed me that they intially remove the funds to make sure they are available to purchase the equipment and then you will be charged the day it ships.
    06-20-2010 12:10 AM
    @ Hack, my account reflected the same reversed charge as yours did. I contacted ATT to make sure I didn't lose my order and the person informed me that they intially remove the funds to make sure they are available to purchase the equipment and then you will be charged the day it ships.
    ok i hope so!!!!

thanks for that info!!
    06-20-2010 07:24 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD