apple store app to pre-order iPhone 4?

lineskier22

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
i just pre-ordered an iPhone 4 through the apple store app because apple.com has be not letting me reserve one. it says it was accepted through the app but there wasn't anywhere to pay, the only place where there was an amount was the 32 and 16 gb? after that there was nowhere to put a card number in?

is this a safe place to preorder or should i cancel it and keep trying via apple.com?

marissaa310

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I keep trying to reserve from the Apple Store App, but every time I tap on which phone I want I just get a pop-up that says "Error". AARRGHHH!!

penorwood

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
I used the apple store app to reserve an iPhone 4 but it doesn't show a price on the confirmation email ... what is the actual price of the 16 GB at the Apple Store in California ... want to make sure not to spend the money lol!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I used the apple store app to reserve an iPhone 4 but it doesn't show a price on the confirmation email ... what is the actual price of the 16 GB at the Apple Store in California ... want to make sure not to spend the money lol!
At the bottom left of the email there is no price?

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site

The price should be $199 for the 16GB version.

Did you get the phone shipped to your door or did you get it shipped to your nearest Apple Store?

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
On my email, at the bottom where it says "1 iPhone 4 16GB Black:", it shows the price. And below that it shows all the details on my current plan.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm in the same boat, I seleted a store here in Hawaii and the site said to bring, GOVT ID, SS#, credit card....should I be getting an email or what?

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm in the same boat, I seleted a store here in Hawaii and the site said to bring, GOVT ID, SS#, credit card....should I be getting an email or what?

If you pre-ordered from Apple's store, you should receive a conformation email in a few minutes....maybe hours by now. I pre-ordered around 6:30ish this morning.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Nope, no price listed anywhere on the email ...

On my email, at the bottom where it says "1 iPhone 4 16GB Black:", it shows the price. And below that it shows all the details on my current plan.

thanks penorwood.

lungho, does it show the subsidized price or the full price? mine shows 599 but nothing about my plan (I'm on a 2G). wasn't even sure the thing went through but got the email to prove it. buddy at work is on a 3G and his says 599 as well for the 16GB black.

btw my preorder was through the app, not the website. my acct on AT&T shows I'm eligible for upgrade. *639# says so too, without the $18 fee either.

Last edited:

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
If you pre-ordered from Apple's store, you should receive a conformation email in a few minutes....maybe hours by now. I pre-ordered around 6:30ish this morning.

ok well I just reserved it on the new apple store app, still waiting on email from Apple.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I used the Apple Store app and reserved mine and got my confirmation email but there was no price but I'm no worried about it. I took a screen shot and saved email and the app has it saved LOL

iregret

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, that's the weird thing... The iPhone app says it's reserved, but the email is incomplete. Also, if I go to the apple retail store site and login with my apple id, it states that I have no reservations.

What gives?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro