Since apple and at&t screwed up. We should get ios4 early.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I want something. With the security compromised on my account I think i deserve something to keep me with at&t and apple.

As already stated, Apple doesn't owe you squat. Furthermore, it was AT&T who got hacked, not Apple. Perhaps AT&T owes you some restitution for losing your personal info but Apple owes you nothing.

Why don't you use your iPhone to find an attorney. That's what you are going to have to do. Oh, good luck fighting the phone company.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
As already stated, Apple doesn't owe you squat. Furthermore, it was AT&T who got hacked, not Apple. Perhaps AT&T owes you some restitution for losing your personal info but Apple owes you nothing.

Why don't you use your iPhone to find an attorney. That's what you are going to have to do. Oh, good luck fighting the phone company.

WAIT WAIT WAIT someone hacked into AT&T?

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I want something. With the security compromised on my account I think i deserve something to keep me with at&t and apple.

so call them and complain until they giv eyou a bill credit or something. it was not apples fault entirely. and as for getting IOS early i seriously doubt that will happen cause they have to wait for devs to turn in their apps for testing with the new OS.

mojonation1487

May 28, 2010
Visit site
You are correct Snake. Thanks for clearing that up. :D

wrong AT&T accounts were compromised TODAY. no ipad crap involved.

I logged into my own account and i actually got transferred into SOMEBODY ELSES ACCOUNT. I could have screwed their whole account up if I wanted to. Luckily i'm not malicious

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
wrong AT&T accounts were compromised TODAY. no ipad crap involved.

I logged into my own account and i actually got transferred into SOMEBODY ELSES ACCOUNT. I could have screwed their whole account up if I wanted to. Luckily i'm not malicious

whoa. i wonder if att knows about this... cause when i log in it shows my name but the phone does not match the one i have on file for my account. it shows some weird nokia flipphone. and it does not save when i change it to the phone i do own.

mojonation1487

May 28, 2010
Visit site
whoa. i wonder if att knows about this... cause when i log in it shows my name but the phone does not match the one i have on file for my account. it shows some weird nokia flipphone. and it does not save when i change it to the phone i do own.

Yeah, at&t is realllllllly dropping the ball today. I've called and complained but no one takes it seriously.

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
i noticed it this morning. but i don't think i was effected cause my order status still shows that is under my name and it is my address to where i wanted my 32gb iphone 4 shipped to. but it does make me wonder. i just checked att facebook page and no one else had noticed this nor has att chimed in about it.

jtimmerm

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Guys, there is a problem other than the Ipad thing. A number of us had other customer's info appear on our screens when we logged in. There is a separate thread on this board.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77