Hook them up with an apology, while still holding on to their money.

"I'm sorry, we were told they would come in, but we didn't receive it in our shipment. If you would like, you can use your gift card on a black one, or if you would like, we'll call you when they come in."

"When will that be?"

"We don't know that at the moment, you'll have to ask Apple."
    06-15-2010 11:07 PM
    Apple told them to stop taking pre orders for the white. Because nobody will have the white for a while...
    06-16-2010 08:56 AM
    Just wait for your call........they can't even guarantee that people who ordered a black one will get it on launch day now. The manager called at 11:30 and told me the white will not be out till late summer and the black it might be a day or 2 past the 24 deadline.
    06-16-2010 01:00 PM
    This is why I wouldn't trust a 3rd party retailer for a pre-order. I trust ATT enough only because they provide the service, so they have more to lose than BB, Wal-Mart, or Radio Shack. But I'm reading about ATT orders even getting cancelled or being pushed back. I just hope mine doesn't!
    06-16-2010 03:10 PM
    Prood doesnt matter. Your not getting white on launch day
    06-16-2010 04:27 PM
    I wanted the white one BADLY, but I went and preordered Black yesterday, (w/ release day delivery woot!), but I realized, the black is going to frame my videos and pictures way better than the white would. As my fiance said, "honey the white is all p-diddy, it's for bling, you're Tom Brady, Tom Brady would get black", so there ya have it, black 32GB for me, hey now, so pumped!
    Last edited by touchyphone; 06-16-2010 at 05:28 PM.
    06-16-2010 04:35 PM
    As my fiance said, "honey the white is all p-diddy, it's for bling, you're Tom Brady, Tom Brady would get black"
    This made me LOL
    06-16-2010 04:42 PM
    This made me LOL
    LOL Thanks, she's funny and cute, two top reasons I proposed to her! hahahaha....also where in so cal are you? I'm over in Malibu, right off the pch....
    06-16-2010 05:30 PM
    LOL Thanks, she's funny and cute, two top reasons I proposed to her! hahahaha....also where in so cal are you? I'm over in Malibu, right off the pch....
    Thousand Oaks. I used to live in Agoura.

I'll be in Malibu ( Malibu West Beach Club, north end of Zuma ) next weekend for my Dad's memorial. I <3 SoCal.
    06-16-2010 05:42 PM
    Thousand Oaks. I used to live in Agoura.

I'll be in Malibu ( Malibu West Beach Club, north end of Zuma ) next weekend for my Dad's memorial. I <3 SoCal.
    Dude, I'm in TO 2 times a week for work, one of my offices is right off of Westlake Blvd....very cool! I love So Cal too! hahaha.
    06-16-2010 05:46 PM
    I preorded mine at Best Buy. I asked about the white and they said you could preorder it but that is preordering it for when ever they get it. Could be the 24th could be weeks later they said.
    06-16-2010 05:48 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD