ATT Premier Problems

jtimmerm

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Help Please? I'm an ATT Premier customer and like others, I found that I cannot order on ATT because they do not have the iPhone 4 on the Premier webpage. A call to the Premier desk at ATT confirmed this. They also told me that they were unable to take a phone order. They told me to go the local ATT store and stand in line. Can't do that.....

My Question: In the Apple ordering site, I repeatedly get bumped out becuase "Your Order Cannot be Processed". Does anyone know if this is just becuse they are too busy, or Apple cannot confirm the upgrade eligability with ATT? Or, do we think that the same Premier problem is also preventing me from ordering on the Apple site?

Once again, ATT sets a new record for lousy customer service.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Help Please? I'm an ATT Premier customer and like others, I found that I cannot order on ATT because they do not have the iPhone 4 on the Premier webpage. A call to the Premier desk at ATT confirmed this. They also told me that they were unable to take a phone order. They told me to go the local ATT store and stand in line. Can't do that.....

My Question: In the Apple ordering site, I repeatedly get bumped out becuase "Your Order Cannot be Processed". Does anyone know if this is just becuse they are too busy, or Apple cannot confirm the upgrade eligability with ATT? Or, do we think that the same Premier problem is also preventing me from ordering on the Apple site?

Once again, ATT sets a new record for lousy customer service.

It's so weird because last night I was talking to another user on here who didn't see the iPhone 4 on their premiere site. It was on mine, down towards the bottom of the page. Not sure what's going on there.

As far as the Apple site goes, it could be server issues. I'm not sure, but I can't validate my account through the Apple site for some reason.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
If you're like me, you'll have to go to the store. Not showing on Premier page on at&t. And apple's site is a joke.

Was at store, apparently i have to play phone tag with AT&T. Manager said i'm qualified in August 2010 on my line. How is this possible since everyone whose upgrade eligible in 2010 is automatically qualified? Manager was clueless.

But they were able to upgrade my other two lines and order iphone 4's. She could not guarantee arrival on the 24th but said they should ship on the 23rd.

Last edited:

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Like brad just said, it wasn't on mine all morning either. Then I checked again after my shower and waaa laa there it was. So I finally after six and a half hours for to preorder mine. Keep checking. The reason the Apple site isn't able to verify wether or not you qualify for an upgrade is because AT&T's piece of **** site is down, keep trying you'll get it to work!

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
hasn't shown up on premier for me yet. I'm going to keep trying through store.apple.com

It was able to let me add a 3GS to the cart the other day just fine and even let me choose my unlimited plan. It is just insanely overloaded right now. Best I could do so far was reserve one at my local apple store. if I can get one preordered, I'll cancel that.

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm a premier customer as well and was fortunate to live next to an att store so I was able to walk-in and place my order after some wait. Even the voice rep told me that the store was my best bet. You will be billed up front of course.

jhetzel

Dec 16, 2001
Visit site
Just order through the Apple.com site. After about 10 tries I was able to get my pre-order through and they will deliver it right to my door.

Wujifei

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered through the premier website and it took me about 1 hour to go through those pages... I am new to ATT. How long does it take for ATT to send me an order confirmation? I have been waiting for about an hour or so I guess.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I just ordered through the premier website and it took me about 1 hour to go through those pages... I am new to ATT. How long does it take for ATT to send me an order confirmation? I have been waiting for about an hour or so I guess.

I got my email confirmation a few minutes after I ordered. I wouldn't worry though. Things seems extraordinarily slow right now.

Wujifei

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Didn't you mention you're a new ATT customer? Might take longer to process new customer orders. All my info was already in their system.

I don't think there is an option online telling ATT I am a new customer... Maybe on the first page... still no confirmation yet... :(

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
i got my order in just fine through att premier this morning. at first it was not showing the 8GB 3GS or the 16 or 32 iphone 4's but after about an hour they showed up. i started my order told the site what i had on my plan (kept my unlimited data plan of course) and then i placed my order. believe it or not i didn't get kicked off once during all this. it loaded kinda slow on a few pages but nothing really to complain about. They charged my card about an hour or so afterwards and they order status page ahs been updated to show they are processing my order. All's left to do now is wait.... again.... getting impatient i want my phone haha. And hey msm0511 did your confirmation email have an activation number for activation of your phone once you get it? I thought all iphones were activated through itunes?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro