What Data Plans do you see for Preorders?

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Will we have the option of being grandfathered in for the unlimited data plans if we go with the new iPhone or are we just SOL?

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Yes. If you had unlimited data before the new plans went through, you have the option to keep your existing data plan.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
THANK GAWD!!! I was concerned and considering foregoing the upgrade.

Thanks!

No problem! When I went through the process on AT&T, they made me re-select my voice plan, but when it got to the data section I had to keep scrolling down to find the "use existing". I almost didn't see it as it was 5 in the morning. LOL

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
No problem! When I went through the process on AT&T, they made me re-select my voice plan, but when it got to the data section I had to keep scrolling down to find the "use existing". I almost didn't see it as it was 5 in the morning. LOL

That's funny you say that msm because my original phone plan wasn't highlited "keep original" but my data plan was.....I wonder if i'll be able to keep my roll over minutes?

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
That's funny you say that msm because my original phone plan wasn't highlited "keep original" but my data plan was.....I wonder if i'll be able to keep my roll over minutes?

I don't think so. Maybe that's why they made me choose my phone plan again. There's something like 3000 rollover minutes down the drain. LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2