Pre-Order Success?? [POLL]

How Long Did it Take to Pre-Order Your iPhone 4?

• <1 Hour

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • 1-2 Hours

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • 2-4 Hours

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • Not Buying iPhone 4 Today

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • No Success - Still Trying

Votes: 38 45.8%

• Total voters

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
It should be interesting. I've been trying since 8AM EST. It is now 10:16AM EST. I've tried both Apple and ATT.

With Apple it gets to a point and says that the session has expired - maybe they should create longer sessions today.

With ATT, I get the CC# put in and press check out and it ends up timing out. Too bad their server does not hand orders with a CC# typed to a different server so that the order can complete. Many people do not like typing their CC# in multiple times not knowing if it is charged or not. Who knows, maybe I will receive 50 iPhones on June 24. haha

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Update - the bank just called - look what just posted to my account. No order confirmation though. haha What a mess.

Pending Misc. Debit POS DEBIT AT&T K004 xxxx ESTOR BETHLEHEM PA $316.94

mapleleaf

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I got my preorder to go through at the Apple site around 9:05am EST after about a half hour of problems.
Got an Order Number, it shows up under order status, and my credit card has been charged by apple already so I feel pretty good.
My order shows that I will receive it on the 24th.

czechmark

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I've been trying since 0730. Comforting to know that I'm not the only one. Is it always like this. Looks like AT&T is the bottle neck. What a surprise! :)-)

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
UPDATE

I did not get the order to go through or so I thought. The bank called and I then logged into my ATT account and looked under status and it shows the following.

With that said, if you have put in your CC and pressed Checkout, check your statement and check your ATT account. I do have an order number so I'll see what happens.

Apple IPH 4 32GB BLK PHONE

FREIGHT

Various SIM

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
My order went through about 5:15 est through AT&T. Had no problems ordering through them. I never could get my order to go through on Apple's end.

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
my order went through at about a quarter to 7 AM my time. I had no issues ordering and my card has been charged so i am confident i am getting my phone on launch day. Could not get apple's site to do anything for me. I'd get to add to cart and it would fail at going into checkout.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
i need a new option...started process at 2am and got confirmation and all done at 720am...so 5+ hours with some sleep mixed in haha

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
i need a new option...started process at 2am and got confirmation and all done at 720am...so 5+ hours with some sleep mixed in haha

good to see you got it finally. i was reading your posts earlier while i was trying to order and it wasn't working then for either of us. then att decided to open up a hole in their armor for me to attack the order button.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Holy hell!! I just finally got done pre ordering my 32 gb black iphone 4. I started at 2 a.m. and finally got to get it to go thru ATT website.......6 and a half hours later this damn phone better be worth it......

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR