If, after the consumer reports write up, Apple begins offering them for free, I wonder if they will reimburse those of us that have already bought one?

As I stated from the beginning I still plan on buying the Vaja clip on case for work and wouldn't mind the extra 30 bucks to go towards that.

My plan is to use the sleek bumper for when I go out keeping the phone in my pocket and the Vaja for work when I definitely do not want to keep my phone in my pocket. But the more I have been using the bumper the more I do not want to cover the phone up with a bulky case
    07-13-2010 01:15 AM
    I agree. $30.00 is waaayyyy too much.

Me personally, I will get the Otter Case for work and probably have no case on my phone at home. Or a bumper like case, but certainly not a $30.00 one.
    07-13-2010 01:59 AM
    i wanted a bumper but did not want to pay shipping for the item. so i went to my local att store and got me a nice ifrogz case and i like the look and feel of this case as i chose a blue one and i could not be happier.
    07-13-2010 03:28 AM
    Still awaiting my white bumper, but my girlfriend's pink one came in today.. She loves it but I'm not thrilled with how loose the corners feel and how much the phone still feels too thin.
    Mine is not loose........... yet, but I've only put it on the one time. BTW it's the black one. Just thought I'd mention that in case we specific colors fitting better than others.
    07-13-2010 07:33 AM
    If, after the consumer reports write up, Apple begins offering them for free, I wonder if they will reimburse those of us that have already bought one?

As I stated from the beginning I still plan on buying the Vaja clip on case for work and wouldn't mind the extra 30 bucks to go towards that.

My plan is to use the sleek bumper for when I go out keeping the phone in my pocket and the Vaja for work when I definitely do not want to keep my phone in my pocket. But the more I have been using the bumper the more I do not want to cover the phone up with a bulky case
    Hey, out of curiosity, does the vaja case have a belt clip? I'm assuming it does based on your post but couldn't actually tell on their web site?
    Thanks!!
    07-13-2010 09:06 AM
    Yes it does. You can see it when you click on a case to customize. You can have it
    With or
    Without
    07-13-2010 10:13 AM
    Gonna try naked for awhile. Kind of sick of adding **** to my sexy iphones.
    07-13-2010 10:26 AM
    Gonna try naked for awhile. Kind of sick of adding **** to my sexy iphones.
    This is the main reason that I like the bumpers. They add very little to the phone .
    07-13-2010 12:28 PM
    Bumper adds very little. Great choice. But too spendy.
    07-13-2010 12:55 PM
    Bumper adds very little. Great choice. But too spendy.
    Adds very little but great choice? Ok..
    07-13-2010 01:21 PM
    Got a black bumper. Used it for about 5 minutes or so. Took it off.
    07-13-2010 01:50 PM
    That is why I like the bumper too. Plus it rounds off the sharp edges to make it more comfortable to hold.
    07-13-2010 02:44 PM
    I was against bumpers when Apple first revealed them. I thought they were overpriced and ridiculous. 2 weeks after having received my iPhone 4, I am the proud owner of a bumper. I initially had a review case-mate Vroom case and loved it, but I didnt like the back of the phone being covered up. I really only wanted something that would help keep from the back of the phone getting scratched when I set it on my desk. The bumper does just that. It not only protects the sides, but it also lifts the phone up off any surface just enough that the back does not touch it. I would buy another, if they had colors in stock that is.
    07-13-2010 03:35 PM
    I think I'll get a second one too when the colors are In Stock.
    07-13-2010 07:18 PM
    Yeah I think I am going to buy another one too, just so I can bring it back! LOL
    07-13-2010 07:26 PM
    Really? Why? You just posting to **** people off? I got one word for ya...letitgo.
    07-13-2010 07:30 PM
    Really? Why? You just posting to **** people off? I got one word for ya...letitgo.
    Honestly man that funny post pissed you off, you need to lighten up just a tad bit, I was having a bit of fun, but clearly you didn't get that.

The bumpers are okay, they aren't for me, but I am not going to rehash and take this off topic, I suggest you do the same!
    07-13-2010 07:35 PM
    I'm good. Thanks
    07-13-2010 07:37 PM
    Yes it does. You can see it when you click on a case to customize. You can have it
    With or
    Without
    Thanks......looks really nice actually!
    07-13-2010 10:24 PM
    I had one for my 3GS. Got it the same day the 3GS launched (same design as the 3G). It it is still on the phone and in good condition. My son is using it now. It's a tad expensive but was well worth it IMHO.
    07-13-2010 10:29 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD