Our AT&T FamilyTalk plan is under my mother's name. Would that be a problem when I go to the apple store to pick-up my iPhone4 after making a pre-order reservation? It would really suck if I can't...
    06-15-2010 05:39 AM
    You are not the primary account holder. You're out of luck.
    06-15-2010 09:38 AM
    I do not think you are able since you are not the account holder.
    You may pay your mother for your usage but the bill/account is under your mother's names and
    credit card.
    06-15-2010 09:41 AM
    In the account online. You just set up that you put your name as one of the people able to make changes to the contract. It is in the account settings on att website
    06-15-2010 11:35 AM
    In the account online. You just set up that you put your name as one of the people able to make changes to the contract. It is in the account settings on att website
    Im cosigning this. I did this last summer for the 3GS and Im surely not the primary account holder.
    06-15-2010 11:52 AM
    Our family account is in my wife's name. I am a authorized user on the account and have been able to go get my iphone for the past 3 years without her ever having to be there. I know her social security number and all the address info is the same on my drivers license so I've never had any problems.
    06-15-2010 12:11 PM
    Thanks for the advice guys... my name has been added as an authorized user in the account settings on the AT&T website. If it worked for you guys in the past then I should be OK. Now I can just relax and wait til next Thursday. Thanks again for the responses guys.
    06-15-2010 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD