iPhone 4 Pre-Orders Live!!

BigJamoke

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, their servers have obviously crashed, which makes it impossible for Apple's web site to access account info......so both sites will not work. I'm guessing that even if you went to a store that you would not be able to order because they wouldn't be able to access account info either.

This is so sad and disappointing

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, their servers have obviously crashed, which makes it impossible for Apple's web site to access account info......so both sites will not work. I'm guessing that even if you went to a store that you would not be able to order because they wouldn't be able to access account info either.

This is so sad and disappointing

I'd say its pathetic. TWO HUGE Companies and this is the service we get?

I just tried Apple's 800 # and they tell you we can't answer your call at this time. WTF?!?!

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Your request couldn?t be processed.
We?re sorry, but there was an error processing your request. Please try again later.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Your request couldn?t be processed.
We?re sorry, but there was an error processing your request. Please try again later.

yup this is pathetic and really making me start to rethink the decision to even buy this phone...even though it is clearly the best phone there is that will be on the market when it hits stores.

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I'm having the same problems as you guys, difference is I just woke up, lol. So annoying! I gotta leave soon and I'll be away from a computer all day, so I NEED to get this done now!! Come on Apple!

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
i guess i got lucky to get my order in when i did. i was trying to for about an hour and a half on apples site until att finally updated their site to include the iphone 4 as an upgrade option then i just did it there. guess everyone else did as well since now att's site is down.

alright att site is back up.

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I had been trying both ATT and Apple since 6am EST. I even called ATT customer assistance (premier customer support since I get a corp discount) and they put me through premier support but the call got misrouted and I got disconnected.

On the Apple site, I got at least Oops 10 times. After the last try, I got unable to process request. Finally I decided for some reason to check my cart and THERE it was 32gb black iphone 4. I hit checkout and was able to complete order. This method has worked for several folks who had been trying to order on Apple's online store. I have an order number BUT no email confirmation.

Good luck everyone.

Bluesoftail

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
At&t's site is the weak link. Things go smooth on apple's site until it needs to communicate with at&t to get your account info, that's were it gets hosed. They should've been prepared for this.

MDPuckett84

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Even after contacting AT&T things don't work for me. Twice this morning I got to submitting my order and the page crashed. This after I keyed in my credit card number and everything.

AT&T doesn't show the iPhone 4 as an option for me either. I suspect it has to do with my being a Premier customer. I have had issues before where a phone shows up on att.com regular store but not in Premier. Of course the only way to get to the regular store for me is to call up and remove my discount which is ridiculous.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
So after holding for ATT premier for 29 minutes they are transfering me to "web support" LOL this is rediculous

MDPuckett84

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Finally got mine ordered from apple's website. Someone suggested that if you are having issues to check your cart. I did this and there were 5 of them in there :p Once I reduced this to 1 the rest of the process was quick and easy as if nothing special were going on.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
So after holding for ATT premier for 29 minutes they are transfering me to "web support" LOL this is rediculous

i tried what someone told us a little bit ago. i went to my cart at apple store online and sure enough there were 2 iPhone 4 16GB phones! i removed 1 and bought the other!!!! got a confirmation number and receipt (YES i printed it) but no email from them yet. i also checked my bank account and it has the charge for the phone!!!!!! finally its over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
i tried what someone told us a little bit ago. i went to my cart at apple store online and sure enough there were 2 iPhone 4 16GB phones! i removed 1 and bought the other!!!! got a confirmation number and receipt (YES i printed it) but no email from them yet. i also checked my bank account and it has the charge for the phone!!!!!! finally its over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehe congrats man. I'm still trying. I gotta leave for work soon though, does anybody know if the first batch will be gone by tonight if i try to preorder when I get home? I might just have to show up at the AT&T store on launch day instead...

Myself

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
After multiple tries on both Apple and AT&T's site, I think my order finally went through. I placed the order on AT&T's site, but when I entered in all the payment and shipping info and hit submit, it timed out. Then I went back to Apple's site, and it said it was no longer eligible for upgrade. Back to AT&T's site and it said I'm not eligible to upgrade until 6/16/2011! Didn't know what was going on, so I checked order status out of curiosity, and it shows a black iPhone 4 32gb as processing. Checked my bank statement, and the funds are withdrawn. I guess that means it's on order?! Hopefully it arrives June 24! Especially since I'll be out of town and have it shipping to where I'll be for a few days...

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
After multiple tries on both Apple and AT&T's site, I think my order finally went through. I placed the order on AT&T's site, but when I entered in all the payment and shipping info and hit submit, it timed out. Then I went back to Apple's site, and it said it was no longer eligible for upgrade. Back to AT&T's site and it said I'm not eligible to upgrade until 6/16/2011! Didn't know what was going on, so I checked order status out of curiosity, and it shows a black iPhone 4 32gb as processing. Checked my bank statement, and the funds are withdrawn. I guess that means it's on order?! Hopefully it arrives June 24! Especially since I'll be out of town and have it shipping to where I'll be for a few days...

yeah my apple took my money according to my bank and i printed the website with confirmation number but no confirmation email from them yet...has me a tad bit worried but at least they took my money and i got a confirmation number!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods