iPhone 4 Pre-Orders Live!!

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I just went back on the site and it let me get there by clicking on the pre-order link. Not sure what the problem is for you. I get a discount too through my school. Just keep trying.

yeah I'm about to say forget it. this **** is unreal. even if i click to buy an iPad it says Oops. I can't get anything to work on Apple's site. biggest tech company in the world and their store servers cant handle a phone pre-order? frustrating!

MaxiPad

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
so I've literally been trying to get through this for 2 hours, my eyes and fingers hurt. I've yet to get to the shopping cart and now all I get at the store is "OOPS" ... :-|

Scarecrow77

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Done reserving on Apple site. Didn't have to pay. Payment is collected on the 24th at the store.

I thought I did something wrong at first, when it never asked me to enter a credit card number or pay for my reservation! I'm just glad, after 2 hours, that is finally through!

I had the first attempt open for over an hour. The wheel just kept spinning around and around, telling me it was processing my order. Then it timed out.

So, I kept trying again and again... if it wouldn't move after a minute I would hit refresh and it finally worked.

All my luck to everyone else who has yet to get through!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner