iPhone 4 Pre-Orders Live!!

Ryaniswonka

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Mine's officially pre-ordered!!!!! Had to go through AT&T's site though. Apple's would never get through processing my AT&T account verification w/o timing out.

How are you going to receive it? Pick up or have it shipped to your door? If shipped, did they give a guarantee on the 24th?

RyzeHD

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Just keep trying guys... my Safari browser kept timing out so I tried Firefox and It worked for me after 2 attempts... my reservation is done!

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
How are you going to receive it? Pick up or have it shipped to your door? If shipped, did they give a guarantee on the 24th?

Having it shipped to my door. The email says it will ship by the 24th. Fedex Priority Overnight. I think it said the same thing last year. That it would ship release day, but I had my 3GS by noon release day.

dixeechicken

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
I tried on ATT's site but they wouldn't let me complete the deal because i didn't choose a rate plan but when it told me click "use existing" there was nothing to click on.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
i tried on at&t and when I clicked iPhone 4 pre-order it brought up every iPhone but the 4!

I went through Premiere. It showed every iPhone, and the 4 was at the very bottom. If you're a current customer, go through the upgrade part of your acct. Not the prre-order link.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I tried on ATT's site but they wouldn't let me complete the deal because i didn't choose a rate plan but when it told me click "use existing" there was nothing to click on.

You have to choose a new voice plan. I just chose my current one. The "use existing" showed up when it came to adding a data plan.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I went through Premiere. It showed every iPhone, and the 4 was at the very bottom. If you're a current customer, go through the upgrade part of your acct. Not the prre-order link.

I've done that too but no iPhone 4. Maybe AT&T sees that I'm getting a military discount and says EFF YOU to me?!?!

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I've done that too but no iPhone 4. Maybe AT&T sees that I'm getting a military discount and says EFF YOU to me?!?!

I just went back on the site and it let me get there by clicking on the pre-order link. Not sure what the problem is for you. I get a discount too through my school. Just keep trying.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh