iPhone 4 Pre-Orders Live!!

MF4L41

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I finally got thru, now there saying im not eligable for an upgrade untill 2011... getting depressing, I've been at this for almost 2 hours now.!

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I finally got thru, now there saying im not eligable for an upgrade untill 2011... getting depressing, I've been at this for almost 2 hours now.!

i've been at it for 3 with naps in between......wtf is going on with this crap!

MF4L41

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Well mine tells me my order is in progress, though I recieved an email saying my order has been canceled... How will I know if my order went through or not, will there be a con. email?

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
After three tries, I finally was able to place my order. I got my conformation email too.

Be patient folks and don't fall asleep at the wheel. Your order will timeout and reset if you take too long to click to the next screen.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Been at it for an hour and a half now with no luck. ATT website isn't even listing the iPhone 4 for the upgrade yet. Idiots.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Been at it for an hour and a half now with no luck. ATT website isn't even listing the iPhone 4 for the upgrade yet. Idiots.

Yeh I noticed that too....they have the ads for it and a link but then it doesn't show the phone WTF:eek:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
no go for me

Yeah I tried to get in this morning just to see what option there were but the site was down. I tried again on my way to work and it was still down at that time. So now it's finally up and it's slow as hell. Well I kinda expected this, the anticipation has been building since the leaked pictures just think there are millions of other customers just like you guys trying to order too. So just give it some time after the initial wave I'm sure you'll be able to get in there and order.

BigJamoke

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
Looks like both Apple and AT&T were woefully unprepared for this day. It's like the pre-order process caught them by surprise. How disappointing!

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
i finally got my order in through at&t 32GB model of course. if i was sent an email saying they got my order and i was given an activation number does that mean i am all set?

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I tried to get in this morning just to see what option there were but the site was down. I tried again on my way to work and it was still down at that time. So now it's finally up and it's slow as hell. Well I kinda expected this, the anticipation has been building since the leaked pictures just think there are millions of other customers just like you guys trying to order too. So just give it some time after the initial wave I'm sure you'll be able to get in there and order.

Keep in mind though, with this high demand and the lack of White units availability, they WILL run out this morning out of the FIRST batch! :mad:

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm considering saying forget it...this is just bullcrap and poor preparation on both parties.

ive been dealing with this crap since 2 am and STILL cant preorder!!!! dang im sooooooo mad right now!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner