Apple store is down.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm on the east coast, so I'm def hoping for 3.

yeah I hear ya. to pass time I got me some iOS 4 GM JB with FULL features on my 3G tonight! I needed something to help pass the hours so I endeavored on that journey haha.

hopefully 18 more min...time will tell.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Well I'm in Hawaii and have to be at work at 445am (6hours behind EST/3behind PST)! I will be pre-ordering as soon as I get to work.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
yeah and that sucks! so let the eastern time people sleep a full night and us idiot west coast people who stayed up have to wake up early lol. damn you apple for making us wait!!! lol

MaxiPad

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
So I put in my wireless number, zip code, and social security number, but it's been trying to access my AT&T account info for about five minutes now... still loading... hmmm

*Edit* Ten minutes later and it still won't load; I'm guessing there's too many people on the server :/

Last edited:

Silverd77

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I know.... i'm really debating about it... i really wanted a white one... :( BUT this gives me an idea... I wonder if i find someone with a white one, i can trade backs with him... so mine is black on front and white on the back! like mine is now!
His will be white on front, black on back... which would also be cool i think!
What do you all think?!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2