What features are you MOST excited about?

What feature(s) are You totally excited about!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
With the release of iOS4 a week away iPhone 4 coming in 10 days, what are the features YOU are mostly excited about. By all means choose more than one option :)

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
iOS 4
Since I've had this for a while, I'm most looking forward to the one thing I couldn't really play with...using 3rd party apps with multitasking support.

iPhone 4
EVERYTHING!!!

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
As Justin said, EVERYTHING about iPhone 4 has me really excited... The camera is unexpectedly AWESOME, I will never need to carry around a pocket camcorder like a Flip again, and the image quality is really spectacular. I think this will actually encourage me to get out of my apartment and take pictures.

The body is just pure secks in either colour, and I've been waiting for all-white for what feels like forever. I've also been waiting for a front-facing camera forever.. So finally it's here, very happy about that, can't wait to see what developers do with that!

This is really the iPhone I've been waiting for for years.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I must say "Folders". With multitasking, I could always do
that with a jailbreak, but doing folders with the cydia hack
was very annoying. So annoying, I stopped using it. The
way Apple did folders is awesome and I'll definitely dock
my "Social" folder after instealling 5dock icon! Ha.

This doesn't take away from the others, but I really like the
way they did it.

Like Justin said though, I am excited about everything when
it comes to the i4.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
At first I hated it, but the design has grown on me. I don't need multitasking, as nothing I do or use requires it. Folders are nice, but really the only thing that excites me is the fact that it's a new model.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
At first I hated it, but the design has grown on me. I don't need multitasking, as nothing I do or use requires it. Folders are nice, but really the only thing that excites me is the fact that it's a new model.

Totally agree! It looked like a step backwards when I saw the Gizzy leaked pics.
But the way Apple presents it and the huge arse pic on their main page, just makes it so much sexier.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm not much of a multitasker either. App switching is a more exciting feature than multitasking. Most of my commute is on the subway so I can't stream music anyway, I just use the iPod function.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Explain the difference between AppSwitching and MultiTaskin please ?:)

When you leave any app compiled against iOS 4 SDK instead of closing it just freezes. It stays in memory, but doesn't execute any code. When you switch back to it, it starts immediately as it doesn't have to load again since it's already in memory.

Background (true multitasking) is when a program like pandora is actually working (processing audio in this example) in the background while you are reading email or something else.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
When you leave any app compiled against iOS 4 SDK instead of closing it just freezes. It stays in memory, but doesn't execute any code. When you switch back to it, it starts immediately as it doesn't have to load again since it's already in memory.

Background (true multitasking) is when a program like pandora is actually working (processing audio in this example) in the background while you are reading email or something else.

Thanks kindly !:)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm in love with this phone, shhhh don't tell my GF

Well since I just bought the iPad I needed a selling point to get the phone. My GF and I have been looking for a point and shoot for our trip to Portugal in August so bam when I saw the camera I used it. It will be in my pocket all the time anyway, the camera takes stunning pictures like any point and shoot would anyway. I'll have my DSLR for the other more scenic pictures and to get the pictures off I just sync them over to my laptop. I'm also excited about the App switching and Folders I am dying to have that. The Wallpapers makes me almost able to not have to JB.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2