Who is pre-ordering iPhone 4 tomorrow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I'll be online at Apple tomorrow. I'll be visiting relatives in south Florida on launch day, but since they actually have not one, but two Apple stores there, I'm going for in store pick up. Can't wait!

There are 4 stores in Miami Dade county I believe:
Aventura, Miami Beach, Dadeland mall, and the Falls mall.

From where I live I'm like 30 mins from Miami Beach, 10 mins from Dadeland mall, and like 3 mins from the Falls. I'm Apple store spoiled.

Which one are you going to? I usually go to the South Beach store to get interesting stories to post on my blog, but going lazy this year and going to go to the Falls

nycpnut

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered and had the 3GS delivered to my home last year and the upgrade from first-gen iPhone went smoothly. Hoping for the same experience this time around.

poisoned10

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm pre-ordering but I'm not sure where yet. I'm kind of leaning on Best Buy or at my AT&T store. I don't think I want to do at home delivery since there isn't really a "set" time when it could be delivered. If I get it sent to a store, then I can walk in when it opens and get it. I'm thinking of Best Buy since I can use my Reward Zone card and get some points added to my purchase.

Decisions, decisions . . .

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
For people asking where to order from I'll let you know my experiences in the past. Last year I bought my 3GS from Apple and they charged me sales tax only on the purchase price. I bought my wifes from At&t and they charged me sales tax on the retail price. Im avoiding At&t at all costs unless I absolutely need to go through them

Was it an early upgrade for your wife's phone? I
remember when I purchased mine, it seemed just
about right for the $299 price tag.

poisoned10

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I think I've decided to just go through Best Buy to pre-order. I can go pick it up at 9 am on launch day and add points to my Reward Zone program.

The excitement/anticipation is killing me.

kayno

Aug 11, 2009
Visit site
I will be pre ordering but will go to pick it up.. The best part about buying an iPhone is waiting in line to get it.. and sharing in other peoples excitement..

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Apple never charges me full sales tax. They didnt last year for the 3GS but At&t did on our other line.

I just check my AMEX bill and you are correct. I was charged exactly the 7% sales tax in Miami on $299. This was also the same for business partner's early upgrade of $499.

Good info to have, thanks.

Satanic Goat

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm hoping to pre-order, if you can in the UK not hearing much news considering it's tomorrow. Probably go the Apple route, as I've still 12 months on my contract and I'd rather pay a few extra quid for a Pay & Go one and keep my unlimited data contract for another year

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm pre-ordering...might pre-order 2 if my gf can get AT&T to change her upgrade date from July 18th. She's pretty persistent, so we'll see what happens.

ken30307

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
How do you presign for the package?

Once your order ships from Apple, you'll have the option to print out a form to sign and leave instructions to UPS or fedEX on what to do with your phone if you aren't there to receive it. The option to pre-sign won't show up until the order actually ships and you have a tracking number.

I usually print this out even if I'm going to be home..just in case they try to deliver it when I'm in the shower or something!

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Once your order ships from Apple, you'll have the option to print out a form to sign and leave instructions to UPS or fedEX on what to do with your phone if you aren't there to receive it. The option to pre-sign won't show up until the order actually ships and you have a tracking number.

I usually print this out even if I'm going to be home..just in case they try to deliver it when I'm in the shower or something!

Awesome and is that on the Fedex website? or the actual apple webiste itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73