Now that iPhone 4 is 10 days away , is it too much to ask for more 'built in ' ringtones and notification sounds ?!

It's sad that while Apple truly tries to be best when it comes to design and creativity (and usually succeeds at it ) , would ignore such minor yet important features.
    06-13-2010 10:07 PM
    Dear user,

Deal with it. I am Chairman Mao ZeJobs. You will do my bidding.

Thanks,

Yours truly

In my opinion, I wish there were more sounds available. Oh well.
    06-13-2010 10:20 PM
    I don't care about ringtones. I just use myxer.com to make my own. I do however wish I could set my own text/notification rings. Really annoying that the most advanced phone available can't do something my sidekick could do.
    06-13-2010 10:23 PM
    MsEYE.
    I know there are other options for ringtones.
    But 4 generations later , I think it's pretty lame if each iPhone comes with the exact same ringtones and notification sounds.

It's like if Nintendo would still include SuperMario/DuckHunt with Wii.
    06-13-2010 10:30 PM
    MsEYE.
    I know there are other options for ringtones.
    But 4 generations later , I think it's pretty lame if each iPhone comes with the exact same ringtones and notification sounds.

It's like if Nintendo would still include SuperMario/DuckHunt with Wii.
    Not really, ringtones are not the main function of the device...
    06-13-2010 11:04 PM
    remember guys if Apple did everything on the phone there would be no room left for innovation and no reason to upgrade to the new phone or OS they bring out. Then the other side of the story is what they leave out is what gives JBers the need to JB because those devs put out apps to restore the lost functionality.
    06-13-2010 11:07 PM
    Not really, ringtones are not the main function of the device...
    Technically neither is SuperMario/DuckHunt ,,, The NES could function without them, with other softwares.
    Its free included software,,, you get my point, so dont be stubborn
    06-14-2010 10:30 AM
    would ignore such minor yet important features.
    I wouldn't call them important features, but it would help since everyone in Miami has an iPhone so the chances of someone having the same text notification sound as me is pretty high
    06-14-2010 10:43 AM
    The phone should have more sound options .. There should be a way to convert your ringtones into a "System Sound Event" ... Perhaps this will be a feature of iOS5
    06-14-2010 01:14 PM
    This thread is pretty much identical to this one:
    http://forum.tipb.com/iphone-social-...teve-jobs.html
    06-14-2010 01:17 PM
    This thread is pretty much identical to this one:
    http://forum.tipb.com/iphone-social-...teve-jobs.html
    Yep its as identical as Devito&Arnold in "Twins" :P
    06-14-2010 01:19 PM
    Hahahahahahahahaha
    06-14-2010 01:20 PM
    BTW, loved ur pic in the other thread about ordering phone thru apple or AT&T, priceless
    06-14-2010 01:21 PM
    BTW, loved ur pic in the other thread about ordering phone thru apple or AT&T, priceless

Thanks

The poor soul didnt even take .25 seconds to look and see how many topics and posts we've had about the topic he was inquiring about.
    06-14-2010 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD