Can you walk into a Apple Store and preorder? Or do walkins only have the option to reserve?
    I heard someone said they'll just direct you to a computer, so you can pre-order through the website while you're in the store.
    If that's the case, no reason to go in. Unless you need help/have questions.
    But you could always just call Apple customer service from home.
    06-14-2010 07:06 PM
    I am going to order mine through apple and have it delivered to the house, it will be 100+ degrees here in arizona that day, no way am I standing in a line.
    What are ya gonna do when summer gets here?
    06-14-2010 07:15 PM
    Why would Apple not be able to upgrade for those of us on a family plan? If this is true that sucks cause I'll have to go through AT&T and I heard if you pre order through them you can't get the phone till the 25th and I want it on the 24th lol.
    06-14-2010 07:36 PM
    i was just in AZ for 2 months on TDY at the southern landborder and it was frikkin HOTTTT especially when the hot mexi shorties came thru...mmm mmmmm!! lol
    06-14-2010 07:42 PM
    gah! i wish Apple would tell us a for sure time on the launch. It would be nice to know when to wake up as I'm on the west coast! this is frustrating! I just want to preorder and KNOW it will arrive on launch day!!!
    06-14-2010 10:51 PM
    I just found out I am eligible for an upgrade. I thought I had to wait until July. I have the family plan, so I guess I'm stuck with AT&T for my order. Would love to hear if anyone is able to upgrade through Apple on the family plan!
    06-15-2010 12:35 AM
    alright good nite TiPb'ers. See yall tomm morning....lets hope
    06-15-2010 12:49 AM
    I have never pre ordered. So on the ATT site will it be clear where I need to navigate in order to pre order?
    06-15-2010 02:54 AM
83 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD