Pre-order the iPhone 4 from Apple OR AT&T=Realese Date Delivery

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
is the 15th the only day you can preorder?...i wont be able to preorder until the 18th?...will i still be able to preorder on the 18th and received it by the 24th in an apple store?
I think last year it took them 2 or 3 days to deplete the pre-order stock, so you may be okay.

bconley007

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I called apple shortly after posting. The rep said I could pre order on the 18th and have it ready for in store pick up on the 24th. However, she did not say anything about running out of pre order stock so hopefully they will still have some in stock.

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to preorder both mine and the wife's iPhone 4's through at&t and have them delivered. Skipping the line headache and the possibility of the store reps screwing up my account and taking my unlimited data plan off.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
don't stay up too late

ok well i will be up at midnite just in case :D

I said the same thing about my iPad I was up at Midnight, after 15 minutes nothing changed so I called Apple. They told me they couldn't tell me when the preorders would start I should just keep checking. I stayed up for another 15 minutes and went to bed. The next morning pre-orders were available so I did it before leaving for work.

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
for me it is going to be 10AM tuesday morning as i am going into my att store and paying for my pre order there. i was told by the sales person i spoke to on the phone that i should still get it on launch day. Hopefully they send it to my house the day it launches.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I wonder if I can have it shipped to another address than my home since I'll be visiting relatives on launch day...otherwise I'll plan on going to the Apple store.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Alli
I wonder if I can have it shipped to another address than my home since I'll be visiting relatives on launch day...otherwise I'll plan on going to the Apple store.

From what I remember from the 3Gs pre-orders we could only send to address on the acct. That way AT&T and Apple could avoid fraud. I'm sure it will be the same with i4 release.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
That's what I was afraid of. Guess I'll have to plan on visiting the Orlando Apple store then.
Or change your address :)

I believe if you change the Primary Place Of Use address,
you can get it sent to that address. Make sure you let
them know you do not want to change the billing address,
but would like to only change the "PPU" address.

Do this now (ASAP) so by Tuesday, you can go in to the
store and have it shipped there.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I believe if you change the Primary Place Of Use address,
you can get it sent to that address. Make sure you let
them know you do not want to change the billing address,
but would like to only change the "PPU" address.

They will only ship to billing address, not the PPU address. Changing it won't matter.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods