AS A MEMBER OF BOTH CRACKBERRY.COM AND THIS SITE, IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A FREQUENT BASHING OF IPHONES AND DROIDS AND VICE VERSA. i NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD WHY PERSONS WHO PERFER ANOTHER OS AND PHONE OVER OTHERS FEEL THE NEED TO BE CRASS TOWARD OTHERS...I HAVE EVEN HAD PERSONS FROM CRACKBERRY SEND ME HATE MAIL BECAUSE I NOW OWN AN IPHONE 3GS 16G WHITE...I STILL HAVE MY BLACKBERRY...GO FIGURE...
    06-11-2010 10:22 AM
    AS A MEMBER OF BOTH CRACKBERRY.COM AND THIS SITE, IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A FREQUENT BASHING OF IPHONES AND DROIDS AND VICE VERSA. i NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD WHY PERSONS WHO PERFER ANOTHER OS AND PHONE OVER OTHERS FEEL THE NEED TO BE CRASS TOWARD OTHERS...I HAVE EVEN HAD PERSONS FROM CRACKBERRY SEND ME HATE MAIL BECAUSE I NOW OWN AN IPHONE 3GS 16G WHITE...I STILL HAVE MY BLACKBERRY...GO FIGURE...
    Dude, does your keyboard have a caps-lock key? Please hit it as soon as possible.
    06-11-2010 10:43 AM
    Battery technology is constantly improving whether its IPhone, Blackberry, Palm etc. Some people like removable batteries and some don't.
    06-11-2010 03:23 PM
    Is there a recommended way of "breaking in" the iPhone4 battery? When I got it yesterday, the battery had some charge, but it was not full. I charged it as needed yesterday and it was 100% this morning. After playing most of the day (email. web browsing, reading RSS feeds, twitter and voice calls), I am sitting at about 32% battery... Since this is a lithium ion battery, it should not be completely drained, but what point is "too low" or "low enough"?
    06-25-2010 09:45 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD