The first WIFI coffee maker controlled with an iPhone app!

iMario

May 10, 2010
www.make-coffee.net
Hello, I'm the designer of a funny app called Make Coffee, that transforms the iPhone into a virtual coffee maker!

Things are getting serious and our "hobby" is turning into a serious project.

Look at this 3D renders of our concept of the first WIFI coffee maker controlled with an iPhone app!

Make-Coffee-001-Small.png

Make-Coffee-002-Small.png

Make-Coffee-004-Small.png

This is just a concept of course but if you want to try our "non serious" app here's the links for the lite and full version:

Make Coffee Lite:
http://itunes.apple.com/it/app/make-coffee-lite/id375001393?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Make Coffee:
itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/make-coffee/id368437989?mt=8

I'll keep you updated!

Last edited:

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
I would use this except for one thing...I'm a coffee snob (yes, I admit it) and like to grind my beans right before I brew. One of these days (after I get an iPad) I'll invest in one of those coffee makers that has the grinder on a timer, and does everything.

iMario

May 10, 2010
www.make-coffee.net
I would use this except for one thing...I'm a coffee snob (yes, I admit it) and like to grind my beans right before I brew. One of these days (after I get an iPad) I'll invest in one of those coffee makers that has the grinder on a timer, and does everything.

Well actually I'm snobber than you are I think, because in my project, inside the machine there are three main parts. A water tank, a coffee beans storage and a grinder. Every single coffee is made with fresh coffee, ground on demand!!!

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Hey did you by any chance submit this to Engadget or Gizmodo? You could get some attention that way.

Best of luck, this idea is awesome.

iMario

May 10, 2010
www.make-coffee.net
Hey did you by any chance submit this to Engadget or Gizmodo? You could get some attention that way.

Best of luck, this idea is awesome.

Yes I did Jello, but had no answer from them. I had however tons of websites that published these pictures, tech, design and coffee blogs :D

Try and google for - "make Coffee" iphone - and you'll find an ocean of sites talking about all what is going around my app :D

Thank you for your advice anyway, I really appreciate ;)

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
Well actually I'm snobber than you are I think, because in my project, inside the machine there are three main parts. A water tank, a coffee beans storage and a grinder. Every single coffee is made with fresh coffee, ground on demand!!!

well there you go! If I was a millionaire, I'd be funding your project!

cmikhow#AC

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Love the app but as far as some constructive critiscism goes, I am personally an avid coffee drinker but this whole system seems as if it would be rather expensive to manufacture it's much cheaper to just get a coffee maker with an alarm clock.

I personally have one that is set every morning for just when I wake up for work, so this coffee maker would have to have some other functions other than using your iphone to activate it, otherwise demand for such a device might not be that high.

iMario

May 10, 2010
www.make-coffee.net
Love the app but as far as some constructive critiscism goes, I am personally an avid coffee drinker but this whole system seems as if it would be rather expensive to manufacture it's much cheaper to just get a coffee maker with an alarm clock.

I personally have one that is set every morning for just when I wake up for work, so this coffee maker would have to have some other functions other than using your iphone to activate it, otherwise demand for such a device might not be that high.

I understand what you mean... but you what my father tells when I show him my mobileme on line address book?

"I still have my block notes with all my contacts and addresses written by hand, I don't need that"

;)

Bryville

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Maybe if it had more options and randomly throughout the day you could make any one of the ten options that would be cool. If you're feeling this or that, ya know. For that to happen you would have to have multipule dispensers built with-in and obviously a bit bigger.

understando

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Cool concept if brought to reality. My suggestion would be to have it be able to be controlled via 3g and not just wifi networks... I mean, how awesome would it be sitting in traffic on the way home from work and tell your coffee maker to make a fresh pot of coffee for you sitting waiting for you when you get home!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73