Ok, so iOS4 is supposed to have over 100 new features, right? How come I can't find a list of them all?

Please link me as my Googling skills seem to be slipping a little...
    06-09-2010 02:09 PM
    I'm pretty sure they haven't issued a comprehensive list of all 100 new features. Probably saving it for June 21st.

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me. I'd like to see that list too.
    06-09-2010 02:15 PM
    I would like a list too. I am guessing a lot of the. Ew features are under the hood.
    06-09-2010 02:31 PM
    A lot of those "new" features are going to be buried somewhere or rather subtle. For example, I noticed that I am now able to browse my photo library landscape instead of only portrait. That's new. What else is new? Ummm, the option for group messaging is now available in SMS. Yes you could always send an SMS to more than person, but now you can make gro Like I said, most are going to be rather subtle. Apple highlights the major ones.
    06-09-2010 02:48 PM
    A lot of those "new" features are going to be buried somewhere or rather subtle. For example, I noticed that I am now able to browse my photo library landscape instead of only portrait. That's new. What else is new? Ummm, the option for group messaging is now available in SMS. Yes you could always send an SMS to more than person, but now you can make gro Like I said, most are going to be rather subtle. Apple highlights the major ones.
    Another new thing is the animations, they've all been changed. It's really different to use. The scrolling between home pages is weirdly smoother and better in some strange way, opening apps has a much more "zoom-lined" effect, the wallpaper gets larger when you open an app as well, and Safari's rotation animation has been changed and performs much better.
    06-09-2010 03:13 PM
    everytime i log on to TiPb, i seem to want the iPhone 4 more and more!!
    06-09-2010 03:34 PM
    everytime i log on to TiPb, i seem to want the iPhone 4 more and more!!
    agreed. Also, if you go to Apple's website and you click browse all features, you can see a few of the new improvements for a specific app. Kind of annoying to click through each app though.
    06-09-2010 04:04 PM
    06-09-2010 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD